1 REALISTIC trade that you’d like to see before the deadline?

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Highest salary structure in the NFL I believe, and they’re about to rebuild under a new coaching staff.

But Hooper is one of their cheap, young guys. He’s not moving the needle much as a salary shed trade. You would see a lot of their other players traded for a 4th before Hoop.

I’m not sure they are going to full on rebuild either tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Arians didn’t sign up for a rebuild - Evans isn’t going anywhere.

Or to put it another way - an Arians-style rebuild is more what he tried to do with the Cardinals.  You look at your roster, ID the missing piece(s), and get them somehow from somewhere - but not by tanking and using high picks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, now, that's interesting.  Say more about why you think that's a "win" move for both sides?

Kind of like the trade that netted us Hughes. I think Shaq could use a change of scenery, despite improving this year. Vic had 1 year where he really flashed as a pass rusher, but his overall career stats are very similar to shaq's on a per game basis. I take a shot on his production rising when he's drawing less attention here than in Atlanta. 

Joe Marino on locked on Bills was talking about how Carolina picked up Jared Allen for a 6th in their 2015 Superbowl run.

If you want something similar how about Ryan Kerrigan from the Redskins? They're resetting anyway. Some edge help for a low pick looks good to me.

With regards to future seasons I was on the Chargers forum where there is some chatter that they think Bosa will want a big contract next year but money is low. Makes you think....

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Kind of like the trade that netted us Hughes. I think Shaq could use a change of scenery, despite improving this year. Vic had 1 year where he really flashed as a pass rusher, but his overall career stats are very similar to shaq's on a per game basis. I take a shot on his production rising when he's drawing less attention here than in Atlanta. 

"He's trying to reprise Hughes for Sheppard" was my thought when I saw this.  Intriguing.

Just now, Seoulofstone said:

Joe Marino on locked on Bills was talking about how Carolina picked up Jared Allen for a 6th in their 2015 Superbowl run.

If you want something similar how about Ryan Kerrigan from the Redskins? They're resetting anyway. Some edge help for a low pick looks good to me.

With regards to future seasons I was on the Chargers forum where there is some chatter that they think Bosa will want a big contract next year but money is low. Makes you think....

Yep Kerrigan is available I think. 

What about Geno Atkins? He’s old and Harry is done for the year. Could we get Atkins for a 3rd? He’s an interior force.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Yep Kerrigan is available I think. 

What about Geno Atkins? He’s old and Harry is done for the year. Could we get Atkins for a 3rd? He’s an interior force.

I think Phillips, Oliver, and Star are a pretty good rotation piece for now... I'd rather edge help. 

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Again - they have the highest payroll in the league and Blank is about to depart from his MO and fire his coach (and possibly his GM) mid-season.

I follow the Falcons a lot closer than probably anyone else on this board. 

Blank may fire the GM and Coach. I don’t think he does or should. Blank isn’t a bad owner but he wants to win and is getting restless. IF Blank fires anyone it would be because he thinks the team can turn it around now and still make a run this year. You need Hooper to do that. Also, Blank loves his players, especially ones he drafted. 

Yea I don't think Evans is going anywhere, it's not Arians style. He'd rather identify what's not working and work from there. Also, while people think Winston doesn't have it... take a look at Carson Palmers first half of his first season with Arians and where he ended the year. It looks VERY similar to Winston. Now, I'm not saying Winston = Palmer but it could be Arians is willing to wait til the end of the season.

This is a tough one because I think if a trade is going to happen it should be for an offensive position. The problem with trading for a WR is the draft next year could be a phenomenal WR class. You'd be getting a cheap WR with star potential. So I think it needs to be along the OL, I like the Williams idea and I'm wondering if at this point a 2nd 2020 and a 2nd in 2021 gets him away from Washington. Or something like that. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

??????

Ahhh ***** I mean Davis. Corey Davis. that’s my realistic Trade. 

Diggs isn’t going to happen 

Williams isnt 

Green Isn’t 

looking for an edge rusher now Kerrigan makes sense as well. But didn’t want to use who already was posted.