Will the Stadium Stay in Orchard Park? Hear me out

Hammered a Lot

On 1/18/2020 at 11:25 PM, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Nah, he sucks ?

Agreed. Never liked that band or their awful, schlocky music; has nothing to do with his involvement in the Toronto group or the Bills. Hated them long before that. He and his band can’t hold a candle to my faves, as I like good music. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Okay. So you don't mind SOME people taking free rides at your expense.

Most Americans probably fit in that category somewhere. I don’t think many would like an Ayn Rand type vision of a country, with pay as you go roads, etc. Many are ok with a childless taxpayer chipping in for their neighbors child to attend school and so on. In a pure sense everyone should pay only for what they use, but this would be wildly impractical. 

On 1/18/2020 at 2:24 AM, PetermansRedemption said:

Where are they pork barreling the money into instead? Your argument works great in a philosophical world, not the one we live in. Have you ever read a piece of legislation and seen the ridiculous funding held within? Oftentimes completely unrelated to a bill in order to get it to pass. I agree with your spineless politician view, but playing ball with the NFL is far from the main reason. I have no problem with tax dollars being spent on stadiums. That is, until politicians can be trusted to handle money reasonably and not waste it endlessly. My point is, currently, the money is just being burnt anyways, it doesn’t matter what they burn it on. 

You're so fed up about reckless spending that you want all or nothing?  Either 100% fiduciary responsibility or stadiums, bridges to no where, and handouts for all?  Makes sense.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I mean the people who get tax breaks, fire thousands of people and stash their money offshore.

or when paying ZERO taxes 

they replace humans with robots.  (no offence to robots ;);) :D)

No pay raises, no bonus' to pay, no health benefits, no sick leave ...  

On 1/20/2020 at 7:50 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

back on topic...

Hammer should contact Dunkirk Don and ask him where he should buy a plot of land to set up the future Hammers Lot #2. 

While it's a tempting idea I think I'm done buying properties.