First Rule of Elderly Fight Club: You don't remember Fight Club!

Nursing home abuse is a national crisis. But it takes a backseat to more popular issues.

But, to cite such issues and why would be folly here. Many can figure it out on their own.

Edited by I am the egg man

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Nursing home abuse is a national crisis. But it takes a backseat to more popular issues.

But, to cite such issues and why would be folly here. Many can figure it out on their own.

Yeah... The folly part is pretty low.  Nothing really to laugh at here.  Like you said, it takes a back seat to other popular issues.  Bringing attention to this BS at least gets it out there.  If (the air play) it stops at least one incident, that's a good thing!

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This ***** isn't funny.  I hope these 3 women rot in jail.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/yw55yw/experts-explain-why-you-laugh-when-you-shouldnt

"...“In the field of psychology we understand the unusual things better than we understand the common things.”

So there you go. Nervous laughter happens, you’re not alone, but it is a curse. On the plus side, this is most likely happening because your brain needs to diffuse the anxiety triggered by upsetting things, and therefore you are probably more sensitive, not less, than people who have their ***** under control. Use this line; it is likely your best defence."

26 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Let's look at this positively.

I say we have a future first round pick in the National Nursing Home Fight Club League (NNHFCL) draft in 2048!

??

do i even dare guess the name of your outfit?

• Haha (+1) 1