We now interrupt your regulary scheduled mish-mash to present: Simone Biles

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

It'd probably kill you, you know.

But everyone has to die of something.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’d prefer Aly Raisman, but yeah, Simone would “get it.” ??

I meant "yes," as in, "yes, this is an amazing accomplishment!"

Pervs.

• Haha (+1) 2

One hell of an accomplishment, and she is considered on the older side for her sport at the age of 22 ish years old. You go girl! 

4 hours ago, The Dean said:

Fantastic. Incredible. Amazing. And it looks like she's having a blast doing it, too.

...agree.....kid is incredible...just worry (like a parent) about the stress and rigors they subject their bodies to to maintain diminutive weight.....once thy leave the sport, they immediately grow into the body weight of their normal, non-competitive peers.....

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I can't watch her.

No, literally...she so completely defies the laws of physics that my brain is incapable of processing videos of her performances.

SO.........either your understanding of the laws of physics are horribly flawed, or her cheating makes Belichick look like a complete amateur! 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, DC Tom said:

I can't watch her.

No, literally...she so completely defies the laws of physics that my brain is incapable of processing videos of her performances.

I can’t watch these young women anymore, either. In Rio ‘16, they showed Aly Raisman’s parents. They were on pins & needles and I was the same. I don’t even have kids and I was terrified.

This is why they leave risk to the young & bold.