Jalen Ramsey Traded to Rams

They've had OL issues all year and their offense got exposed in the super bowl.  Wait until 15 seconds left on the play clock and Goff's mic cuts out then line up in your real formation.

I don't see how Ramsey addresses any of this.

Edited by Jauronimo

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Jimmy G threw for 243 yards, 0 td's, and an interception... I don't think Cornerback fixes what ails them. 

If they have a corner like Ramsey, they can play everything else differently.  Truth

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'll bet the Rams don't even make the playoffs this year.

You call them inconsistent but 80% of the league is inconsistent and 10% is consistently bad.

they are 1 game out with 10 to play. They might not make it but they definitely have a great chance

2 hours ago, papazoid said:

i'd say there is about a 10% chance that Jax hits on either one of those draft picks turning into a pro bowl player at any position.

i prefer the sure thing of a 24 year old all pro. especially at a position like CB

10%? No reason to think so. Five of the 32 1st rounders drafted in 2018 have already made a Pro Bowl. Seven from 2017. Seven from 2016, ten from 2015, seventeen from 2014, twelve from 2013, thirteen from 2012, and I could go on. More like a 30 - 40% chance each of those two years. Not to mention that they also get a 4th rounder. Great trade for Jax for a very unhappy player.

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, but in fairness, he said that before the 2018 season.

Edited by Thurman#1

15 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

This is a big deal for the Bills.  The Rams will be forced to make him the highest paid cornerback.   Tre will expect similar. 

I don’t know that we go THERE. We got Tre with a late 1st, for 5 relatively cheap years. If the price is too high, I bet they try to do that again. They have a serious knack for spotting DB’s. We don’t need the 100% shutdown guy like some schemes. A great zone CB who can also cover can do the job. 

Don’t get me wrong, I hope we can keep Tre when the time comes, but I doubt they are held hostage and are forced to overpay in a crazy way.  

5 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

That's nice and all, but the fact they can't protect Goff and their RB has the knees of a 60 y/o, this is dumb!

I agree, this is dumb

LOL, why do you think there is anything wrong with ones knees at 60? Mine at 63 are as good as at 23. No one in their 40's, 50's, 60's etc is as athletic as in their 20's,  but it's not like arthritis starts setting in when you hit 60. In fact, I climbed a 14er in CO a couple years ago, no problem. 60 sounds old until you get there. If one halfway takes care of oneself, you'll be surprised how it isn't. Perhaps you meant a 90 y/o.   ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ******* said:

It’s happening: Former Jaguars’ CB Jalen Ramsey is being traded to the LA Rams for two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, and a fourth-round pick in 2021, source tells ESPN.

Wow! Didn't see that coming.

Guess his back is better now ;)

8 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

and thats why you dont trade for "Stars" too much to give up.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian