Jalen Ramsey Traded to Rams

And they're gonna have to pay him top $$$ too. In the Rams defense they are banking on their picks being in the high 20's which they see Ramsey as being worth. They are a lot further away than one high end CB though. They better hope they can get that OL fixed in FA as well as hit on their mid-round picks the next couple years. 

Just now, CajunBillsBacker said:

That’s the price of difference makers these days. The Bills would never trade like that and the results show.

I would have given up 3 1sts for Khalil Mack back then in a heart beat.

Yeah, we were kinda trying to get a franchise QB. 

Just now, Logic said:

I mean...any time you can trade away a top five cornerback in his prime,  nutcase CB who has been underperforming lately and who wants to be paid the most of any defensive player and who will be a headache for the rest of his career and doesn't want to sign with your team and you can get a kings ransom back you just have to do it, right?

Yup. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

For those that say he isn’t worth it......if they win one super bowl, it’s worth it.  I don’t think it’s enough, but this weeks game vs the niners was an eye opener.  They are way behind SF.  

Jimmy G threw for 243 yards, 0 td's, and an interception... I don't think Cornerback fixes what ails them. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That does not seem sustainable.

I mean, they did go to the Super Bowl last year....

You could argue that Gurley being less than himself and Goff taking a step back is what’s hurting this season. 

• Like (+1) 2