PFT says "Bills 2nd Best Team in AFC"

DefenseWins

4 hours ago, Frez said:

Oh boy, we beat the Jets, Giants , Bengals, Titans. 

Not really that impressive so far considering what we have played for teams. They are ALL garbage and we lost at home to the Patriots. 

I'm not convinced just yet. Maybe it's just the AFC is that weak this year. 

I am glad someone pointed this out. What many fail to realize, the previous CBA had a very strong outline in regards to strength of opponent. Similar to that of the NCAA. A bench of jerk offs sit around and dictate who belongs where based on their record and strength of opponent.

That being said, seeing as how Buffalo makes their own schedule year in and year out, they are at the mercy of the committee. 

4 hours ago, Frez said:

Not really that impressive so far considering what we have played for teams. They are ALL garbage and we lost at home to the Patriots. 

I mean, you're not wrong. And just like NFL.com said, the last 2 times we started a season 4-1, we finished with a losing record. 

The teams we beat are just bad teams, and we struggled against all of them, but at least we're beating the teams we should beat.

But even as unimpressive as we've been on offense, we still have 2 games against Miami, and 1 against the Jets, Redskins, Browns, and Broncos. 

Even if Allen and the offense continue to play poorly, they'd have to play miserably to finish with a losing record this year.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I definitely think he could have. He’s at his best in the 4th. And the Pats were starting to give up some stuff on D. Oh well - moving forward 

Allen wasn't Allen in that game though. He was completely in his head and the moment looked too big for him. I think that game was an opportunity for growth, but I had 0 faith that he would pull anything off.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I definitely think he could have. He’s at his best in the 4th. And the Pats were starting to give up some stuff on D. Oh well - moving forward 

AND the EZ target would have gone somewhere others that between Zay Zays hands.  Maybe Sweeney or QB draw. 

If nothing else im convinced Brady has to put together at least a FG drive to win the game down 1 if Josh stays in.  

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

7. Ravens (4-2; No. 10): The most physcially reckless quarterback since RGIII is, coincidentally, backed up by RGIII.

the editors need a spell checker     physically 

Funny how either Lamar is either in a better offense, smarter or just a little more elusive/durable.  Their speed, arm talent and ability to run in general are so similar but Lamar’s future looking way better than RG3s ever did. 

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

When the Patriots struggle but beat teams, it's proof of their dominance. When the Bills do the same, we're pretenders.

You honestly don’t see the difference? Come on PTR.  If they make the playoffs, the media will fall over backwards praising them.  

And still think the Texans and Chiefs are better because they have elite QBs.  It would be very interesting to see how our defense matches up with them.  But yeah, the AFC is pretty open. 

13 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Are you really wondering why the Patriots get the benefit of the doubt? 

It’s kinda crazy.  Why does the team that always goes to the SB get more love than the team that’s made the playoffs once in 20 years??? Haters!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Funny how either Lamar is either in a better offense, smarter or just a little more elusive/durable.  Their speed, arm talent and ability to run in general are so similar but Lamar’s future looking way better than RG3s ever did. 

Lamar ....  I don't want to run... yet rushes constantly .... 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Lamar ....  I don't want to run... yet rushes constantly .... 

I think his point was, He wanted to play QB, not be relegated to WR as some suggested.

He can argue he was right. He’s averaging 250+ yards passing per game..  

that puts him him ahead of all the “QBs” drafted ahead of him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Frez said:

How many years have the bills been shafted starting off with 2 auto losses in the division, bad games after

the bye, horrible prime time games...shoot I'm taking the the 4-1, I don't give a damn.

16 hours ago, Frez said:

And those same Patriots have beaten...? And barely squeaked out a W against us. Point being, their resume this year is similar to ours.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

what did they out score our terrible team by?

We should be 5-0. There were times in that game that the Pats looked no better than the Bengals or Jets. Allen would have rallied the Bills. I don't mind Deion Sanders, but I like his opinion about the Bills being the No.1 threat to the Pats. It is real and it is going to happen.

Edited by Rocket94