PFT says "Bills 2nd Best Team in AFC"

DefenseWins

Oh boy, we beat the Jets, Giants , Bengals, Titans. 

Not really that impressive so far considering what we have played for teams. They are ALL garbage and we lost at home to the Patriots. 

I'm not convinced just yet. Maybe it's just the AFC is that weak this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Frez said:

Not really that impressive so far considering what we have played for teams. They are ALL garbage and we lost at home to the Patriots. 

I mean, honestly outside of the Patriots who just dominate year after year, this is how most teams end up in the post-season. 

Look at the Carolina Panthers 15-1 super bowl year. Their schedule was soft as hell, especially intra-division. 

Can the Bills repeat success year after year? Don't know. But this year, they look to be among the best in the business. 

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Weren't they the outfit that said Josh Allen had a less than zero chance of becoming a decent NFL QB when he was drafted, and the Bills were same 'ol same 'ol going into the season?

So if I couldn't believe them then, I can't believe them now we've become...popular

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Frez said:

You are what your record says you are. Plus we all know Allen got hurt in the game vs the Pats. Don’t know how it would have turned out if he didn’t. 

We’ve also had some key injuries we’ve had to work through. RB, CB, RT. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Frez said:

I swear some people just can't enjoy anything. Buffalo is 4-1 and you aren't impressed? Yeah the games were all close, but what matters is they are still winning. And as for losing to the Pats. Buffalo was still in that game to the very end while throwing 3 picks AND having a blocked punt returned for a TD. The 4th and final pick unfortunately sealed their fate. If the turnovers stop, Buffalo is going to be a problem for everyone to deal with. Lets Go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Frez said:

The Jets and Titans were both tabbed as playoff contenders before the season began. But because they haven't met expectations and the Bills have all of a sudden we have to disregard and belittle them? No, they have not stomped any of the team's they've beaten but they are 4-1 and by appearances are on the way to a 10+ season. They've shown marked improvement from last year and are trending up. No longer are they being taken lightly and have shed the label of FA wasteland. Enjoy what is happening with this team and their future.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Weren't they the outfit that said Josh Allen had a less than zero chance of becoming a decent NFL QB when he was drafted, and the Bills were same 'ol same 'ol going into the season?

So if I couldn't believe them then, I can't believe them now we've become...popular

As far as Josh Allen is concerned, I seem to recall quite a few members of this same site who have expressed similar feelings about his future as a "Franchise QB" - some still do in fact...

Yes the Bills have a long season to go, and injuries will no doubt have an influence on their final season record, but what they have accomplished so far is certainly worth noting and is deserving of respect. As the song goes "Be Happy"!

Edited by DefenseWins

48 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I swear some people just can't enjoy anything. Buffalo is 4-1 and you aren't impressed? Yeah the games were all close, but what matters is they are still winning. And as for losing to the Pats. Buffalo was still in that game to the very end while throwing 3 picks AND having a blocked punt returned for a TD. The 4th and final pick unfortunately sealed their fate. If the turnovers stop, Buffalo is going to be a problem for everyone to deal with. Lets Go Buffalo!

I'm enjoying the ride, just keeping it real. 

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You are what your record says you are. Plus we all know Allen got hurt in the game vs the Pats. Don’t know how it would have turned out if he didn’t. 

What's the record of the teams we beat? 

Not good........

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just have gut feeling that Allen would of rallied the Bills against the Pats. At some points of the game, the Pats looked as mortal as the rest of the teams that we played. We will never know of course...so just sayin.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I just have gut feeling that Allen would of rallied the Bills against the Pats. At some points of the game, the Pats looked as mortal as the rest of the teams that we played. We will never know of course...so just sayin.

I definitely think he could have. He’s at his best in the 4th. And the Pats were starting to give up some stuff on D. Oh well - moving forward 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I definitely think he could have. He’s at his best in the 4th. And the Pats were starting to give up some stuff on D. Oh well - moving forward 

At that point in the game, the Pats were just as vulnerable as the Jets and Bengals. I just do not have any doubt about the outcome. Cheers.

Edited by Rocket94