Opponents other than the Pats are 18-39

Ben

Thanks for all the hard work put into these stats.  It's extremely beneficial.

You do realize that our schedules are virtually the same?  The only 2 games that are different is that they play the Texans and Chiefs.  We play Titans and Broncos.  I like our schedule better.

Edited by Circlethewagon8404

Aye up, good to see, thanks, 

Go Bills!!!

52 minutes ago, NC Book said:

League may be a bit watered down this year.

AFC is definitely watered down.  But still, you figure someone's gotta get the win when two teams play.  Crazy to see such a favorable strength of schedule.

We have seven games left against opponents who are a combined 8-31 Fish x2, Browns, Steelers, Jets, Broncos, 'skins

We have three games left against opponents who are a combined 10-8 Ravens, Eagles, Cowgirls

We have the Pats who are 6-0.

The Ravens are the only team other than the Pats that I see consistently ranked higher than the Bills by the various people who predict these things.

Take things one week at a time and work on making the O efficient, unpredictable, and able to use clock. 

Hoping that Oliver will break out in the sack dept, although his hurries and our solid DB's are impactful already. Milano injury is a concern.

Hoping that punt block vs. NE doesn't turn out to decide the AFC East.

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

We have seven games left against opponents who are a combined 8-31 Fish x2, Browns, Steelers, Jets, Broncos, 'skins

We have three games left against opponents who are a combined 10-8 Ravens, Eagles, Cowgirls

We have the Pats who are 6-0.

The Ravens are the only team other than the Pats that I see consistently ranked higher than the Bills by the various people who predict these things.

Take things one week at a time and work on making the O efficient, unpredictable, and able to use clock. 

Hoping that Oliver will break out in the sack dept, although his hurries and our solid DB's are impactful already. Milano injury is a concern.

Hoping that punt block vs. NE doesn't turn out to decide the AFC East.

This is an interesting breakdown - thanks!

If we go 6-1 against the truly crappy teams but only 1-3 against the mediocre and good teams, we'll still finish 11-5.

As a Bills fan, you can never take the playoffs for granted.  But it's hard not to feel optimistic right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Thanks for all the hard work put into these stats.  It's extremely beneficial.

You do realize that our schedules are virtually the same?  The only 2 games that are different is that they play the Texans and Chiefs.  We play Titans and Broncos.  I like our schedule better.

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Our upcoming opponent's records don't mean a thing if the officiating doesn't improve, if last night was any indication. I'm more afraid that the Bills will get shafted left and right in Gillette

Why the patriots rank near the bottom.of the league in benificial calls.

Plus buffalo at home is much easier matchup for new england than going to orchard park

5 hours ago, Jobot said:

AFC is definitely watered down.  But still, you figure someone's gotta get the win when two teams play.  Crazy to see such a favorable strength of schedule.

Definitely. I'm not feeling bad about it at all. After 2 decades of of TB12 in our daily division, I feel no shame about a weaker than normal conference. If Buffalo was in any other division, they would have been in the playoffs at least 3 other years imo. At least. 

• Like (+1) 1