Ed Oliver pressuring: 4th in NFL among interior DL in pass-rush win rate

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Da hell is a Twink?

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

google it.... its a compliment really.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have a feeling I don't want Twink in my search history.

In World of Warcraft, a "Twink" is a non-max level character who collects the best gear and stays at a certain level to remain in a particular PVP Bracket

Does that help  ?????  

23 hours ago, peterpan said:

He's let two or three slip through his hands I believe. 

(Can't believe I'm quoting Peter Pan)

I was going to say this - he's been right there a number of times.  Not necessarily just an issue of beating your man - think he is getting penetration - but you also have to learn how to finish  

Ed does his job perfectly. He doesn't make the plays. But he causes the disruption needed for the other guys to make the play needed.

12 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

2 in the pink?????

I have season tickets, and have been going there for about ten years. I went with my cousin and he put his hand in the air with that sign. I yelled at him and told him it was inappropriate. Then I saw a bunch of old men doing it, and I was like "where tf am I right now."

Story behind it is actually pretty cool. They used to have a live cougar that they brought to games. One day, right before a game against Texas, it lost a finger. Texas, being the ever classy fan base that they were, made that gesture at the UH fans to taunt them. Houston ended up killing them by like 40, and we reclaimed the signal as our own.