The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I for one will give fergy credit on this- even though I am not shocked by the browns, to go on the limb and publicly broadcast such a prediction that far in advance deserves recognition. Especially if he is correct at 2-5 tomorrow.

If the Browns go down it will be entertaining to say the least ?

57 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

If the Browns go down it will be entertaining to say the least ?

That was my prediction- either a highly entertaining offense that was fun to watch or a highly entertaining meltdown. I did not think much chance of in between 8-8 is not OBJ style

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Man, if we lose to them...this place will be a nuclear meltdown.

It is a match-up league and I think the Browns match up well against use unfortunately.  They have talent and speed at DE - which seems to be our weakness on OLine - especially as JA struggles to get the ball out quick.

Mayfield struggles with early and quick pressure and blitzes and the Bills tend to play more coverage, plus they have a stout running game.

Overall - it would not shock me if this was a loss - not because of Whois better, but the match-ups each team has.

I think the Browns still lose enough to not make the playoffs because of their undisciplined nature, but in our particular match-up - I do not think it is a good one for us.  

• Like (+1) 1