The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

1 hour ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Settle down Francis, take a pill and relax.  I responded to your stupid title, I could care less about your meaningless rep points, and there's nothing to admit.  your thread is about the Browns self destructing dumbass, and my comment is about the rest of the season as a whole body of work.  get over yourself (highlighted as well, bet you didn't predict that).

So go take your wicked awesome look-at-me-I-predicted-it trophy back to the basement, tell your mom you need more hot pockets, and get back to world of warcraft where people think what you do and say is cool.

Will people stop quoting that line from Stripes, please?! I know it's easier than thinking up thinks on your own, but that movie is not that good and needs to stop. 

Also, wow, you went on a bit of a name-calling tirade there, huh? I can also call names but being that i'm an adult with reasonable intelligence i'll refrain. 

I may not have made the thread and predicted this Browns self destruction as you seem to think, but i did predict you would find any and all ways to save yourself the mature response of taking accountability. But really it doesn't matter, you're just doing what most humans would do,  read, take words personally, and attack. Personally, i don't like being put into boxes and being so predictable but you seem to thrive there. Congrats? 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Will people stop quoting that line from Stripes, please?! I know it's easier than thinking up thinks on your own, but that movie is not that good and needs to stop. 

Also, wow, you went on a bit of a name-calling tirade there, huh? I can also call names but being that i'm an adult with reasonable intelligence i'll refrain. 

I may not have made the thread and predicted this Browns self destruction as you seem to think, but i did predict you would find any and all ways to save yourself the mature response of taking accountability. But really it doesn't matter, you're just doing what most humans would do,  read, take words personally, and attack. Personally, i don't like being put into boxes and being so predictable but you seem to thrive there. Congrats? 

04f499f60142d629403893912e0870f7553cf2-w

;) :D :lol: 

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Seriously. I’m so confused. Who are they arguing about? Me? Or some other thread?

Do you see what you started here? Did you predict this would turn into........THIS

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

you really think you're clever, that's cute.  you respond from a position of superiority, while in fact committing the same infractions you accuse me of, also... funny.  Again, I didn't require a reason to save myself, because, and again... I'll break it out to you slowly this time....  you know.... so you get it....  I (meaning me in the first person sense).....   don't think (meaning disagree with)....  the Browns (NFL football franchise located in Ohio)....  are self destructing (as the thread title suggests)....  slow enough for you Francis?

And yeah, I did confuse your response with the thread starter....  ooops.... my bad...... burn on me? .... LOL  

......aaaanndd  enjoy your box you put yourself there, I expected another look-at-me-I'm better-than-him response from you; sorry Francis, but you're just too easy.

.....anxiously awaiting your really cool, intellectual, well thought out and probably typed 30 times and edited before submitting response....

13 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

you really think you're clever, that's cute.  you respond from a position of superiority, while in fact committing the same infractions you accuse me of, also... funny.  Again, I didn't require a reason to save myself, because, and again... I'll break it out to you slowly this time....  you know.... so you get it....  I (meaning me in the first person sense).....   don't think (meaning disagree with)....  the Browns (NFL football franchise located in Ohio)....  are self destructing (as the thread title suggests)....  slow enough for you Francis?

And yeah, I did confuse your response with the thread starter....  ooops.... my bad...... burn on me? .... LOL  

......aaaanndd  enjoy your box you put yourself there, I expected another look-at-me-I'm better-than-him response from you; sorry Francis, but you're just too easy.

.....anxiously awaiting your really cool, intellectual, well thought out and probably typed 30 times and edited before submitting response....

tl;dr

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yes, they hate you and ponder what your head would look like on a stick.    ?

Pretty much the same, I think. 

I call upon the Great Prognosticator to provide us with a “how may seconds until St Patrick’s Day” type clock!