The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

13 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Their schedule is much easier after the Patriots.  One exception being November 17th 

It doesn't matter who is on their schedule if they can't even win a freaking home game.

................ as I do my best Rock impression when saying this. ?

Edited by njbuff
  • Haha (+1) 1

I really don't like cocky players, and baker is probably the biggest douche we've seen in a long time, except for maybe the mega-over-hyped-nothing-like-the-next-coming-of-primetime jaylen ramsey,  BUT... I hate to admit this out loud.... he's not as bad as he seems right now and they will win some games.  I htink oyu jumped the gun on posting your pre-season repdiction.  I don't think they're the next AFC champs, but they'll not finish in the basement either.  

If I were the Bills coaches, i would not sleep on them.

for the record though, I still call him Baker Manziel.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

I really don't like cocky players, and baker is probably the biggest douche we've seen in a long time, except for maybe the mega-over-hyped-nothing-like-the-next-coming-of-primetime jaylen ramsey,  BUT... I hate to admit this out loud.... he's not as bad as he seems right now and they will win some games.  I htink oyu jumped the gun on posting your pre-season repdiction.  I don't think they're the next AFC champs, but they'll not finish in the basement either.  

If I were the Bills coaches, i would not sleep on them.

for the record though, I still call him Baker Manziel.

The prediction was for 2-5... "I’ll bet 800 of my rep points the Browns are no better than 2-5 by October 20. Any takers?"

So there was actually no better time to post the prediction. He could have waited til after and taken no accountability if he was wrong, or gloated after he was proven right. He's actually putting himself in a position where he has to take accountability which is sorely missing from these boards. 

I don't know you, but if i can use the boards MO to properly predict your response it will either be complete silence or some sort of post using moot points to somehow get you out of actually admitting you posted before knowing the facts. 

There's a saying in the English south "you have to put your mind in gear before you drive your mouth." 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

On 10/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, BringBackFergy said:

Just wanted to re-visit this little gem and start itemizing the rep points that I have won. I'll compile a full list and post so you get advance notice on my winnings.

Not a bad prediction back in March while so many of you were crowning them the AFC Superbowl representative. 

Talent < Character/Team

this is great! Maybe if you win, you can have the mods remove your hundreds of warning points too. ?

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

If I had to guess, I’d say That Ain’t Happenin’

I stated that I’m not asking for anyone’s rep points because this thread was a fun wager. But I sure could use 5,561 pts.  Don’t make me change my mind. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, BringBackFergy said:

I'm not taking anyone's rep points. Was just a fun way to wager a little something. And to watch the Browns incinerate themselves is all the winnings a guy could ask for.  Yes, I ended that last sentence with a preposition...sue me.

Awww ... almost 2,800.  That's adorable.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I stated that I’m not asking for anyone’s rep points because this thread was a fun wager. But I sure could use 5,561 pts.  Don’t make me change my mind. 

I am a man of my word. If the Browns don't win the AFC North then I will make sure you get the 800 from me my friend. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

The prediction was for 2-5... "I’ll bet 800 of my rep points the Browns are no better than 2-5 by October 20. Any takers?"

So there was actually no better time to post the prediction. He could have waited til after and taken no accountability if he was wrong, or gloated after he was proven right. He's actually putting himself in a position where he has to take accountability which is sorely missing from these boards. 

I don't know you, but if i can use the boards MO to properly predict your response it will either be complete silence or some sort of post using moot points to somehow get you out of actually admitting you posted before knowing the facts. 

There's a saying in the English south "you have to put your mind in gear before you drive your mouth." 

Settle down Francis, take a pill and relax.  I responded to your stupid title, I could care less about your meaningless rep points, and there's nothing to admit.  your thread is about the Browns self destructing dumbass, and my comment is about the rest of the season as a whole body of work.  get over yourself (highlighted as well, bet you didn't predict that).

So go take your wicked awesome look-at-me-I-predicted-it trophy back to the basement, tell your mom you need more hot pockets, and get back to world of warcraft where people think what you do and say is cool.

[Moderator Warning Issued]

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:
22 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Settle down Francis, take a pill and relax.  I responded to your stupid title, I could care less about your meaningless rep points, and there's nothing to admit.  your thread is about the Browns self destructing dumbass, and my comment is about the rest of the season as a whole body of work.  get over yourself (highlighted as well, bet you didn't predict that).

So go take your wicked awesome look-at-me-I-predicted-it trophy back to the basement, tell your mom you need more hot pockets, and get back to world of warcraft where people think what you do and say is cool.

You seem a bit confused ... 

this thread was not created by Bobby Hooks.   so I sit here and ponder .....  just who really is the dumbass?

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

You seem a bit confused ... 

this thread was not created by Bobby Hooks.   so I sit here and ponder .....  just who really is the dumbass

Seriously. I’m so confused. Who are they arguing about? Me? Or some other thread?

• Like (+1) 1