The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

9 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

They will lose to Cleveland, Baltimore, Dallas, and New England they will go into the final game of the season trying to get to 10 and 6.  Browns schedule the first seven games included Pats, Seahawks, Ravens, Rams and 49ers.   Its going to change.  The Bills are in trouble, like it or not they dont score points and the schedule is about to get harder. 10 and 6 with losses to Cleveland and Baltimore may not get you there this year.

They're not losing to Cleveland.

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

I hope they finish the year on a good note. They are all professional.  

thats fine for week 17. 

What about now until then??  :lol:

11 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

They will lose to Cleveland, Baltimore, Dallas, and New England they will go into the final game of the season trying to get to 10 and 6.  Browns schedule the first seven games included Pats, Seahawks, Ravens, Rams and 49ers.   Its going to change.  The Bills are in trouble, like it or not they dont score points and the schedule is about to get harder. 10 and 6 with losses to Cleveland and Baltimore may not get you there this year.

Stop it you are scaring me!!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

They're not losing to Cleveland.

Believe me I hope they dont.   I just think Nick Chubb is exactly what they dont want to see this year, and his presence is going to setup a lot of play action to Landry and Beckham.   Agree to disagree, I just dont see the Bills winning that one in Cleveland.

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Believe me I hope they dont.   I just think Nick Chubb is exactly what they dont want to see this year, and his presence is going to setup a lot of play action to Landry and Beckham.   Agree to disagree, I just dont see the Bills winning that one in Cleveland.

Here's what I struggle to understand:

Had the BILLS lost in the fashion Cleveland has this year, people  would be calling Josh a total loss, the coaching staff to be drawn and quartered, and the offensive line garbage.

Yet, Cleveland gets a pass around here. Strange.

This is a team who got WHACKED at home by TENNESSEE.

18 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

When you're in a position of power you're supposed to give diplomatic responses for various reasons.  Go down the list of great QBs if you must.

Baker cannot control his emotions and he will fail because of it.

OBJ isn't the problem.  He wasn't the problem in NY.

This is correct. As talented as he is... receivers don't make or break teams in the NFL.. Offensive lines and QB's do. I've never understood paying big money for receivers

11 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Had the BILLS lost in the fashion Cleveland has this year, people  would be calling Josh a total loss, the coaching staff to be drawn and quartered, and the offensive line garbage.

They also cleaned the Ravens clock.  Do the Bills have a win like that yet this year?  

21 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

They also cleaned the Ravens clock.  Do the Bills have a win like that yet this year?  

The Cleveland game could go either way, like most games. Not really leaning one way or the other. But not sure what this comment even means. The Bills have played one game so far vs a team that has a winning record. They played them closer then the Browns played that same team. They can only play the teams on their schedule. So no, they don’t, yet, but they haven’t played the Ravens or another winning team yet other than the Pats who also beat the Browns (and everyone). If you are only using “quality” wins vs “quantity” to determine future outcomes, do foresee the jets taking the league by storm as well? They only have 1 win but it was over Dallas (!)- the Bills haven’t played them yet either.  The Browns should win more on the backside of the schedule - they play cincy twice, and Miami so that’s at least 3 wins - than the front side but they currently resemble nothing of the playoff team that was expected. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I've only said it about 1000 times. There are no style points in the NFL. A win by 1 is the same as a win by 40.

And as of now, the Bills have a LOT more wins than the Browns.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Cleveland game could go either way, like most games. Not really leaning one way or the other. But not sure what this comment even means. The Bills have played one game so far vs a team that has a winning record. They played them closer then the Browns played that same team. They can only play the teams on their schedule. So no, they don’t, yet, but they haven’t played the Ravens or another winning team yet other than the Pats who also beat the Browns (and everyone). If you are only using “quality” wins vs “quantity” to determine future outcomes, do foresee the jets taking the league by storm as well? They only have 1 win but it was over Dallas (!)- the Bills haven’t played them yet either.  The Browns should win more on the backside of the schedule - they play cincy twice, and Miami so that’s at least 3 wins - than the front side but they currently resemble nothing of the playoff team that was expected. 

The comment about the Ravens game was in response to another poster's comment about the Browns losing to the Titans.   Every game in the NFL is an entity until itself.   The Browns may match up against the Ravens better than the Bills, and the Bills may match up against the Patriots better than the Browns.  My original point was, I dont think the Bills match up against the Browns well.  I also believe the Browns will go on a tear down the backstretch, as you mention here their schedule is very easy.  I think that starts with the Bills, because as much as I love the organization, I don't think the Bills are a very good team.   Bottom line is I don't think the Bills will score enough points to keep up with the Browns, Cowboys, Patriots, or Ravens, which will leave them at 9-6 going into the last week of the season against the Jets for a win and in game.     Which is only a win and in, if two teams in the mix drop off the map.   Unless the Bills start scoring points they are going to have a hard fight to get into the playoffs at 10-6, because I think teams like the Texans, Colts, Browns, and Ravens will all be around that 10-6 mark.   So you have what amounts to five teams fighting for four spots, two division winners, and two wildcards in this scenario.  

Because the Browns are currently 2-5, and there is this huge media narrative about them imploding people seem to think it should be a game we mark as a win.     I just dont see it that way.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I've only said it about 1000 times. There are no style points in the NFL. A win by 1 is the same as a win by 40.

And as of now, the Bills have a LOT more wins than the Browns.

If we are talking about this season, the Bills have 3 more, not a lot more.    And while there may be no style points, I would have a lot more confidence in a team that didnt struggle to get to 21 points.   The Bills have played 2 teams with winning records, and the Browns 5.  

58 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Joe, where have you been?? 

People ARE calling Josh a wash, for the coaching staff to be drawn and quartered, the offensive line garbage, the defense sucks, Edmunds isn't doing it, cut star, Phillips sucks and Star is a waste of time  etc etc 

Dabol is clueless, can't make the proper adjustments and the Bills should never have to have 4th QTR winning drives

How dare they have 4th QTR winning drives

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

31 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If we are talking about this season, the Bills have 3 more, not a lot more.    And while there may be no style points, I would have a lot more confidence in a team that didnt struggle to get to 21 points.   The Bills have played 2 teams with winning records, and the Browns 5.  

3 wins out of 8 games is a WIDE margin. There is literally NO chance the Browns finish 8-1.

None.

14 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

44 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think that starts with the Bills, because as much as I love the organization, I don't think the Bills are a very good team.   Bottom line is I don't think the Bills will score enough points to keep up with the Browns, Cowboys, Patriots, or Ravens, which will leave them at 9-6 going into the last week of the season against the Jets for a win and in game.     Which is only a win and in, if two teams in the mix drop off the map.   Unless the Bills start scoring points they are going to have a hard fight to get into the playoffs at 10-6, because I think teams like the Texans, Colts, Browns, and Ravens will all be around that 10-6 mark.   So you have what amounts to five teams fighting for four spots, two division winners, and two wildcards in this scenario.  

And while there may be no style points, I would have a lot more confidence in a team that didnt struggle to get to 21 points.   The Bills have played 2 teams with winning records, and the Browns 5.  

Ahhh...the power of positive thinking. You should put on a seminar....

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Because the Browns are currently 2-5, and there is this huge media narrative about them imploding people seem to think it should be a game we mark as a win.     I just dont see it that way.

Funny how the "media narrative" at the start of the season was how they were Superbowl contenders.  Now you say those same media "experts" are predicting their implosion? They're really going out on a limb with that analysis.  That's why I find "sports talk" and "experts" such fools. There is absolutely no credibility or accountability for the haphazard predictions they make every year.  It's actually comical.

12 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Ahhh...the power of positive thinking. You should put on a seminar....

Just a realist.   Do me a favor when the Bills have struggles down the backstretch don't come here once and complain.  

I truly hope the Bills play lights out for the rest of the season and blow every opponent out.   However, if I thought that was going to happen I'd be miserable after every loss.  I knew the Bills probably couldnt  beat the Eagles going into last week because of the disparity of both the defensive and offensive lines.   I watched the game and hoped I was wrong, but I wasnt.

Ill send you an invite to the seminar when they lose to the Browns, Ravens, Cowboys, and Patriots.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Funny how the "media narrative" at the start of the season was how they were Superbowl contenders.  Now you say those same media "experts" are predicting their implosion? They're really going out on a limb with that analysis.  That's why I find "sports talk" and "experts" such fools. There is absolutely no credibility or accountability for the haphazard predictions they make every year.  It's actually comical.

I agree. Its because everything is based on week to week takes to try feed off of people's emotions.   Its a long season, better to ride the wave.

• Like (+1) 1

The Browns suck it.... drops mic ?