BringBackFergy

The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

15 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

@BringBackFergy posted his prediction mid-March. Did you post your concurrence back then? I may have missed it, but didn't see it. If not, weak call out on your part.

I'm sorry I didn't post my prediction here so you could critique it. My bad. Next time I'll be sure and post it here, in all caps and bold text, cc you in an email, call a press conference, and notify all of the major WNY media outlets. Do you wish me to also mail you all of my predictions? I'll put them on a postcard or send them in an envelope if you wish. I'll call you as well... just message me your phone number. I'll record on video every one as well. What's your Twitter handle? Instagram? Facebook? email? I want to ensure that I get to you EVERY DAMN PREDICTION I make from now on so you do not miss a THING.

HINT: I live in the middle of Browns country. I get their team news EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK during the offseason.

Like I'd lie about that just to make myself look good on TBD. What's weak is your response.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

The comments in this  thread aged well 

Yeah, I remember catching all kinds of hell for wanting to actually see the product on the field before declaring the Browns an elite team. 🤣

38 minutes ago, BananaB said:

5DA8F480-D1B7-42F3-9AC5-2421C27D52F2.jpeg

Wow.  A front runner for ‘Post of the Week’, and it’s only Monday!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This really is an epic meltdown in the making. It is amazing that all of these egos and a rookie head coach isn't working out. ;)

..."The Mistake By The Lake" is glowing.........

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Yeah, I remember catching all kinds of hell for wanting to actually see the product on the field before declaring the Browns an elite team. 🤣

You got it explained to you 50 times. 

53 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

You got it explained to you 50 times. 

...yep.  And I have since been proven right to be skeptical.

They were penalized for having 12 men on the field yesterday on D. ON A KNEELDOWN

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm sorry I didn't post my prediction here so you could critique it. My bad. Next time I'll be sure and post it here, in all caps and bold text, cc you in an email, call a press conference, and notify all of the major WNY media outlets. Do you wish me to also mail you all of my predictions? I'll put them on a postcard or send them in an envelope if you wish. I'll call you as well... just message me your phone number. I'll record on video every one as well. What's your Twitter handle? Instagram? Facebook? email? I want to ensure that I get to you EVERY DAMN PREDICTION I make from now on so you do not miss a THING.

HINT: I live in the middle of Browns country. I get their team news EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK during the offseason.

Like I'd lie about that just to make myself look good on TBD. What's weak is your response.

If you really want to be taken seriously, make sure you put your prediction on a sign, using a black sharpie, and put it on your dashboard.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's one on every board.

image.thumb.png.5d158c885ff5808d7067742ca6af9c38.png

Image result for ray liotta laughing gif

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's one on every board.

image.thumb.png.5d158c885ff5808d7067742ca6af9c38.png

So that’s their “what are you going to do when they run the table?” guy.  Here’s this year’s  ’I bet $5,000 on the Browns to go 8-0 down the stretch’.
Zombo forgot a comma in his thread title.  Can you help Slylock Fox placing it?  (I respect you all, but I do have my doubts...)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Anyone who watches the games and lives in reality knew the Bills weren't going to roll over the Browns. 

Vegas knew it, the media knew it (but hey, "wAahhhhahah the media doesnt give us the respect we deserve!!!!!" 🤮 that thread was ridiculous) but the big shots on the board thinks W/L record translates into actual good play on the field. 

It doesn't. And we shouldn't be large favorites against Miami either. Wouldn't be surprised if Fitz and Co. play their best game of the year against us.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language in quote

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

@BringBackFergy mon vieux This thread did not age well.  It has, du jour, the charming aroma of Époisses de Bourgogne

?? Huh?

I predicted they would self-destruct mid-October. Did I fail??

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

?? Huh?

I predicted they would self-destruct mid-October. Did I fail??

They self destructed us, mon cher

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They self destructed us, mon cher

You’re a few weeks late. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this where we should discuss this disaster

Yes it is.  Are you willing to stake your claim they will win 6 more in a row to make the playoffs?  Do you really think a 4 and 6 team that was projected in some cases to be a Super Bowl contender is NOT a disaster?  

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Yes it is.  Are you willing to stake your claim they will win 6 more in a row to make the playoffs?  Do you really think a 4 and 6 team that was projected in some cases to be a Super Bowl contender is NOT a disaster?  

Huh?

I'm talking about what Garrett just did.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Huh?

I'm talking about what Garrett just did.  

Huuuhhhh?  You posted in the Browns will be a disaster thread.  Does not compute.