The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

You're not the only one that predicted this destruction. I could not fathom how a team who signs OBJ with a brash QB like Baker and a rookie HC is the next great playoff team. I predicted the Ravens to win the division, and so far it looks good there. 

Another thing... the Browns going from playing at Denver to playing the Bills and our D at home and THEN going to Pittsburgh on a short week was completely ignored as well. Their schedule is absolutely brutal and it is not going to get any easier.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Said 8 and 1 with a win over the Bills.  Stoll alive.  Again I hope to God the Bills beat them.  Just dont think they will.  If I am wrong I will admit it.

So in order for that utterly ridiculous prediction to happen, they have to win out. Sorry man. That ain't happening.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So in order for that utterly ridiculous prediction to happen, they have to win out. Sorry man. That ain't happening.

Did I predict it or say I could see it happening?  Either way I can still see them winning every game left except the Ravens.  I think the Bills will lose next week to Dallas, the Pats and Ravens.  Not coming off that.  If I am wrong Ill own it. 

9 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Jermaine a Whitehead isn’t happy with his critics.... I’m pretty certain these tweets are from the locker room.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/11/03/jermaine-whitehead-dustin-fox-twitter-cracker/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Wow. This dude is unstable. It’s boiling over. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You're not the only one that predicted this destruction. I could not fathom how a team who signs OBJ with a brash QB like Baker and a rookie HC is the next great playoff team. I predicted the Ravens to win the division, and so far it looks good there. 

Another thing... the Browns going from playing at Denver to playing the Bills and our D at home and THEN going to Pittsburgh on a short week was completely ignored as well. Their schedule is absolutely brutal and it is not going to get any easier.

@BringBackFergy posted his prediction mid-March. Did you post your concurrence back then? I may have missed it, but didn't see it. If not, weak call out on your part.

• Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Jermaine a Whitehead isn’t happy with his critics.... I’m pretty certain these tweets are from the locker room.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/11/03/jermaine-whitehead-dustin-fox-twitter-cracker/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I just posted about this in another thread. I was listening to the post game show when it went down live. Dustin Fox was calling the police. He was scared for his life. He’s the sideline reporter for home games. Have to wonder if Whitehead plays next week (he’s terrible anyway) 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just posted about this in another thread. I was listening to the post game show when it went down live. Dustin Fox was calling the police. He was scared for his life. He’s the sideline reporter for home games. Have to wonder if Whitehead plays next week (he’s terrible anyway) 

I can understand frustrated players lashing out, but this dude went way over the top. 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It didn't appear to be a verified account, at least from the screenshot. Does/did he have a verified account?

Edit: The tweets from today -- the handle has an underscore at the end and does not appear to be verified. His official twitter account is verified and there's no underscore. So I'm confused.

Edited by Golden Goat

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Me too - listening in the truck on the way home from the Bills’ game.  It was the most entertaining part of the show... that and Kitchens is an idiot. (Paraphrase - “we held hem to 21 minutes of offense.  We did a good job of stopping them quickly” - no you got gashed for multiple long TDS.

33 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

It didn't appear to be a verified account, at least from the screenshot. Does/did he have a verified account?

Edit: The tweets from today -- the handle has an underscore at the end and does not appear to be verified. His official twitter account is verified and there's no underscore. So I'm confused.

He apparently has multiple accounts - Cleveland has already issued a statement saying it will be dealt with internally. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

His twitter account is unverified. It is followed by several Browns players. He doesn’t have another one (that is verified). Fox believed it was him from working closely with the team. The Instagram account is verified, and has some similar verbiage. 

• Thank you (+1) 1