The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's one on every board.

image.thumb.png.5d158c885ff5808d7067742ca6af9c38.png

So that’s their “what are you going to do when they run the table?” guy.  Here’s this year’s  ’I bet $5,000 on the Browns to go 8-0 down the stretch’.
Zombo forgot a comma in his thread title.  Can you help Slylock Fox placing it?  (I respect you all, but I do have my doubts...)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Anyone who watches the games and lives in reality knew the Bills weren't going to roll over the Browns. 

Vegas knew it, the media knew it (but hey, "wAahhhhahah the media doesnt give us the respect we deserve!!!!!" ? that thread was ridiculous) but the big shots on the board thinks W/L record translates into actual good play on the field. 

It doesn't. And we shouldn't be large favorites against Miami either. Wouldn't be surprised if Fitz and Co. play their best game of the year against us.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language in quote

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this where we should discuss this disaster

Yes it is.  Are you willing to stake your claim they will win 6 more in a row to make the playoffs?  Do you really think a 4 and 6 team that was projected in some cases to be a Super Bowl contender is NOT a disaster?  

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Yes it is.  Are you willing to stake your claim they will win 6 more in a row to make the playoffs?  Do you really think a 4 and 6 team that was projected in some cases to be a Super Bowl contender is NOT a disaster?  

Huh?

I'm talking about what Garrett just did.  

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Huh?

I'm talking about what Garrett just did.  

I hear ya. The original intent of this thread was to project the Browns as a bunch of individuals rather than a team, and hence, a 2-5 record to start. That happened. They now won some games to even their record, but the Myles Garrett incident and Fred Kitchens comments post-game put us back to the starting line. Damn. Tough to watch. 

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I hear ya. The original intent of this thread was to project the Browns as a bunch of individuals rather than a team, and hence, a 2-5 record to start. That happened. They now won some games to even their record, but the Myles Garrett incident and Fred Kitchens comments post-game put us back to the starting line. Damn. Tough to watch. 

Brown's have losses to the class of the nfl. Give them the Bills schedule and they are 7-2 or 8-1. 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So ***** what

Why are you cursing? I pointed out that the Browns have had a very hard schedule. If you'd like to counter that with facts, go ahead. 

Is this how you want the world to work? Like an internet message board? Or can we bring real life interactions to here and make this better?

23 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Brown's have losses to the class of the nfl. Give them the Bills schedule and they are 7-2 or 8-1. 

So basically the same record as the Bills with a ton more high priced FA signings. 
The problem with the Browns is ownership right on down. Honestly Art had the right idea when he left that city and went to Baltimore and won a Super Bowl.