The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

42 minutes ago, FiftyPercent said:

You know, his Twitter hit list nonsense was a pre-draft "thing" that was ignored, by the Browns at least.  It was cast off as "fire", "competitive spirit" etc.  Maybe he's just a doche?

I didnt have a huge issue with him saying those things. Just noise honestly. Dumb, but just noise. Watching Baker in Oklahoma, I really thought you just count this guy out. He is so confident he will find a way to win. Judging by this year I am way off in that assessment. He needs a reality check like JP Losman had. He has a ton of talent, just get those emotions in check and play football.

16 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This really is an epic meltdown in the making. It is amazing that all of these egos and a rookie head coach isn't working out. ;)

Any second now, NYJ will say ‘Hold my beer...’  I don’t know if Rosen in Miami is grateful to be out of the spotlight, or jealous.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

@BringBackFergy posted his prediction mid-March. Did you post your concurrence back then? I may have missed it, but didn't see it. If not, weak call out on your part.

I'm sorry I didn't post my prediction here so you could critique it. My bad. Next time I'll be sure and post it here, in all caps and bold text, cc you in an email, call a press conference, and notify all of the major WNY media outlets. Do you wish me to also mail you all of my predictions? I'll put them on a postcard or send them in an envelope if you wish. I'll call you as well... just message me your phone number. I'll record on video every one as well. What's your Twitter handle? Instagram? Facebook? email? I want to ensure that I get to you EVERY DAMN PREDICTION I make from now on so you do not miss a THING.

HINT: I live in the middle of Browns country. I get their team news EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK during the offseason.

Like I'd lie about that just to make myself look good on TBD. What's weak is your response.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm sorry I didn't post my prediction here so you could critique it. My bad. Next time I'll be sure and post it here, in all caps and bold text, cc you in an email, call a press conference, and notify all of the major WNY media outlets. Do you wish me to also mail you all of my predictions? I'll put them on a postcard or send them in an envelope if you wish. I'll call you as well... just message me your phone number. I'll record on video every one as well. What's your Twitter handle? Instagram? Facebook? email? I want to ensure that I get to you EVERY DAMN PREDICTION I make from now on so you do not miss a THING.

HINT: I live in the middle of Browns country. I get their team news EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK during the offseason.

Like I'd lie about that just to make myself look good on TBD. What's weak is your response.

If you really want to be taken seriously, make sure you put your prediction on a sign, using a black sharpie, and put it on your dashboard.

• Haha (+1) 2