The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

6 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Predicting that the Browns will self-destruct is kinda like predicting that Dan Snyder will pull a bonehead move.

no, many on here and around the NFL fandom boldly predicted the Browns would DOMINATE THE NFL this season.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

no, many on here and around the NFL fandom boldly predicted the Browns would DOMINATE THE NFL this season.

True, and they should feel foolish for having made that assumption. But there's nothing profound about predicting their demise.

2 hours ago, gjv001 said:

I think it's a little early to be celebrating a prediction of demise for the Browns. Looking at the remainder of their scheduel, if they win the games they should be favored in, they will end up 10 and 6, thus winning their Division.

....Jimmy "Rebate" Haslam does NOT approve of this message.........

16 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

True, and they should feel foolish for having made that assumption. But there's nothing profound about predicting their demise.

yes, predicting the Browns will suck is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow

wincing and trying to protect friends and people you care about from making stupid public predictions is routine for adults

3 hours ago, gjv001 said:

I think it's a little early to be celebrating a prediction of demise for the Browns. Looking at the remainder of their scheduel, if they win the games they should be favored in, they will end up 10 and 6, thus winning their Division.

10-6!!!

this was supposed to be an easypeasy cakewalk to winning the Super Bowl....

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I guess he was moving too fast for the sensor to kick in 

No 

just the doors way of LOL'g

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Darest thou not to divert our beloveds thundering !!

from the Mount it came and it will be as it was spoken that very day.

heretic WhoTom.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

10-6!!!

this was supposed to be an easypeasy cakewalk to winning the Super Bowl....

so much talent, Newish level headed Coaching and the super fine training /conditioning /wait  room plus upgraded showers and toilets with new fresca scents
Go Brownies

Edited by 3rdand12

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

This is just another proof that the esteemed  OP is a NFL Insider! Who can ever forget he was the first to proclaim OL by committee, then Chris Brown pirated it ! Move over Glaizer and Shefter.

I can only hope that our beloved moderators (especially @Chandler#81) can admit that the OP is on the cutting edge of NFL predictions and strategery. Some day they’ll see the light. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

so much talent, Newish level headed Coaching and the super fine training /conditioning /wait  room plus upgraded showers and toilets with new fresca scents
Go Brownies

They have a larger than normal sentimental hold on fans, they were the only game on TV for many many years locally, so tugging at heart strings is understood

but this is the NFL, no room for mercy

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

This is just another proof that the esteemed  OP is a NFL Insider! Who can ever forget he was the first to proclaim OL by committee, then Chris Brown pirated it ! Move over Glaizer and Shefter.

I believe this is peyote induced prescience. What else could it be? It’s almost like a blend of God’s Devine intervention, and a wild weekend in college with a trash can of Jungle Juice. I’m still trying to determine which end of the spectrum this is leaning towards. So strange.....

I’m telling you, we’ll be watching this on the History Channel in 5 years! 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

start following football and fan chatter a few days before October 15th each year

actually you are better off just starting to pay attention today

why beat around the bush?

• Haha (+1) 1