The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

ha, this is looking like a great prediction now.  

Shows what a good O-line can do for a team.  Their putrid O-line is wrecking the passing game.  

I'm not sure OBJ has been a distraction, but he hasn't been a game-changer.   Hopefully he is not traded to NE for a 1st! 

The O-Line has been bad in the passing game, but that's just as much on the coach as anyone. They average 5.3 yards a rush, which is 2nd in the league, so why are they passing way more than rushing(201 vs 136)? They can run the ball and have a good defense, so why pass 67.7% of the time? Part of being a good team is knowing what you do and don't do well.

I think it's a little early to be celebrating a prediction of demise for the Browns. Looking at the remainder of their scheduel, if they win the games they should be favored in, they will end up 10 and 6, thus winning their Division.

6 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

I think it's a little early to be celebrating a prediction of demise for the Browns. Looking at the remainder of their scheduel, if they win the games they should be favored in, they will end up 10 and 6, thus winning their Division.

Are you doubling down?

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

This is optimistic but fundamentally correct.  They are in a weak division.  They still have a chance. 

56 minutes ago, fan_in_tx said:

Looking at StubHub Browns ticket prices dropping like a bad habit.   Fans coming back to reality.   All except for the BillS game of course.. You Fans in WNY seem to be keeping those prices high.

This is driving me nuts. I've been waiting for them to drop all year. I think i might end up having to buy them game day off a scalper!

1 hour ago, gjv001 said:

Just out of curiosty, did you include a victory over the Bills in your 10-6 record?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Are you doubling down?

Doubling down on what?

21 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Just out of curiosty, did you include a victory over the Bills in your 10-6 record?

I sure hope they don't beat the Bills, but they will be favored.

30 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Interesting your prediction falls on their Bye week. I wonder what is going down inside One Browns Drive?!?! (Or whatever they call that hell hole)

I had no idea their BYE was scheduled for this week. Schedule was released in April I think. My thread was mid March. Still, maybe there’s something brewing after this latest loss. 

• Like (+1) 1