Interest in trading for Marcus Mariota?

The Titans should be announcing their choice of starting QB later today.    I suspect that they will bench Mariota and promote Talleywacker.

Given that I know Mariota has had a following on this board in past  and that the claim is he just needs the right coach,  should the Bills consider going for this guy?    After all , the Bills should be  "All In "  this season given how wide open the AFC is :p

Edited by prissythecat
  • Haha (+1) 6

WHY??? No, I stay pat with Allen and Barkley unless something catastrophic happens. And even if it did, who is the Titan’s 3rd QB? Why would they leave themselves in that position? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

The Titans should be announcing their choice of starting QB later today.    I suspect that they will bench Mariota and promote Talleywacker.

Given that I know Mariota has had a following on this board in past  and that the claim is he just needs the right coach,  should the Bills consider going for this guy?    After all , the Bills should be  "All In "  this season given how wide open the AFC is ?

Surely you can't be serious

12 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Given that I know Mariota has had a following on this board in past  and that the claim is he just needs the right coach,  should the Bills consider going for this guy?    After all , the Bills should be  "All In "  this season given how wide open the AFC is ?

And what? Bench Allen for him? And give up cap and draft capital?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

12 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

this is stupid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

tallywacker. why did I have to look up what a tallywacker is.

tallywhacker

as for your OP. are you serious? 

how about NO interest.