Updated - RayRay Cut by the Panthers *Re-signed by Bills

Virgil

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

Apparently he fumbled on a punt return against the Bucs and that was it for him.

I know some were hoping we'd keep him on.  I'd bring him back to the practice squad, but don't know how that eligibility works

Muffed 2 punts...when you are a fringe roster player who doesnt add much value, it doesnt take many screw ups to make you a liability rather than an asset.  Kind of like Kaep...his problem is off field but same rules apply.

12 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

We are no longer the team we have had a majority of the time since the late 90s. We actually have quality depth and no longer need to keep or take on players like him.

He will never play for the Bills again.

Unfortunately for a lot of these guys, they really help a team in its formative time, but then they time out as better talent arrives...we don't forget them and wish them the best.

5 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Concussion proof.

Mercury Morris!

21 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Unfortunately for a lot of these guys, they really help a team in its formative time, but then they time out as better talent arrives...we don't forget them and wish them the best.

it's just a fact we need to learn to deal with. thank goodness   : )

Mercury Morris!           hey Old Timer !! Good recall. Those were some fun days !

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

Yeah...it is a necessary part of the cycle. Mercury Morris, that man could move. Sometimes he was more fearsome than Csonka! The speed guy!

Larry  and speed.

well done !

btw i was young enough i almost was rooting for the Dolphins back then. seems like a fun bunch of guys with great names

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

Larry  and speed.

well done !

btw i was young enough i almost was rooting for the Dolphins back then. seems like a fun bunch of guys with great names

I remember the Super Bowl against the Skins. Yapremian muffed that kick...the Skins scored. Miami used to destroy the Bills.

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Larry  and speed.

well done !

It took 5 men to tackle Csonka. He would score with guys on his back.

10 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

It took 5 men to tackle Csonka. He would score with guys on his back.

Garo. poor fellow got death threats i think

like i said , the names were enough to make you look.

and yep Larry was brute.

Ray Ray Back with the Bills

On 10/15/2019 at 10:06 AM, Virgil said:

Apparently he fumbled on a punt return against the Bucs and that was it for him.

I know some were hoping we'd keep him on.  I'd bring him back to the practice squad, but don't know how that eligibility works

Time to Update title seeing back with the Bills on the PS

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1