Updated - RayRay Cut by the Panthers *Re-signed by Bills

Virgil

19 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

On punt returns is Ray Ray fumbling the catch or is he fumbling when he is returning?

For the life of me I can't remember how he fumbled in Buffalo.

He's fumbling the catch. I saw his first game with Carolina and he fumbled his first two punts. I couldn't believe they sent him out there a third time, but he made a real good return on that one. Evidently the muffs continued and they gave up. I always thought he had an attitude when here previously, and was lacking in maturity. According to reports he had turned a corner on that this summer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

What about consistency? Who else would you bring in (right now) that could step in right away in an emergency situation that already knows the playbook? 

Can we upgrade next year? Of course, but until then, why not? 

The questions shouldn't be "can we do better?" the question should be "can we do better right now?" 

The realistic answer outside of some crazy trade scenario is no. So, again, why is this even a thing? 

Cheap. Knows the playbook. No brainer. 

EDIT: (after reading your edit) oops. sorry, misread your post. point still works, just not for you. i agree with your post.

lol after thinking about it, I think you have a point ? 

30 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Sucks to be Joe good to be Ray Ray- his odds of seeing the field this year are pretty good.

Well his father did play in NFL so maybe he gave him some interview tips.

54 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Whatever happened to Dez Bryant?

The Bills asked if he would appeal to NFLPA to allow him to be signed for PS so he could feed his family and he said no.

They just can't stop loving Ray Ray. They've tried several times to break things off, but they keep on letting him back into their lives. 

He's shown some promise I suppose. He'll never be an exceptional player, but I think he's good insurance in case McKitrick goes down. Need someone with suddenness to run those gadget plays Daboll employs.