Updated - RayRay Cut by the Panthers *Re-signed by Bills

Virgil

Sometimes I think guys here look at the waiver wire or the cut list and just race to TBD to start a "kick the tires" thread.  What exactly does Ray Ray provide for our team that we are lacking?

Oh wait, he fumbled punts last year for us, I watched another game this year where he muffed the punt twice, and now he did it again vs the Bucs?? Are we in dire need of a turnover machine? 

Yeah, let's sign Ray Ray and Mariota....two diamonds in the rough.

Common man!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

When I was a kid playing hockey, I broke my favorite stick, I tried to fix it and make it work, but it was just broke.  I even kept it in the garage with my other sticks for a few years, but it was, well, un-usable.

That's Ray-Ray.

Ask yourself why when posting these things, and the only answer you can produce to yourself is "uhhh... because", or "why not"  then simply don't post it.  

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I am all for bringing the guy back on the practice squad.   He was here for two offseasons and knows the playbook.   You will get a lot more out of him if McKenzie goes down than you will a street free agent or someone like Jordan Veasey.   I am not a fan of his by any means, but he would be good insurance.

A player who keeps fumbling it, is not good insurance. 

He's the opposite. In an emergency, you want a guy who'll be safe and not ruin your game with turnovers. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Apparently he fumbled on a punt return against the Bucs and that was it for him.

I know some were hoping we'd keep him on.  I'd bring him back to the practice squad, but don't know how that eligibility works

Saw it on red zone. 

Was an AWFUL fumble , at a crucial time. 

Unfortunately 2019 might be his last year in the NFL. 

Crazy because otas , early in TC , Ray Ray was getting hyped up as a guy that made a huge jump.