The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

former senior adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo until his sudden resignation last week, will tell House impeachment investigators Wednesday that career diplomats were mistreated during his tenure and some had their careers derailed for political reasons, according to a person familiar with his testimony.

McKinley will outline how his concerns culminated with the recall of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, a punitive action he and many other rank-and-file diplomats viewed as wholly unjustified.

“The unwillingness of State Department leadership to defend Yovanovitch or interfere with an obviously partisan effort to intervene in our relationship with Ukraine for the political benefit of the president was too much for him,” said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to be candid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pompeo-adviser-to-decry-politicization-of-state-dept-in-impeachment-probe-testimony/2019/10/16/a43eec04-ffa5-4189-9845-dc8ad3be190b_story.html

feelings, nothing more than feelings...

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

yeah..... no. i doubt there is going to even be a Democrat party after all the ***** comes out and they are prosecuted. well, let me take that back... there will still probably be you, Gary Busy and Ben Franklin in it, so it won't go totally extinct.

Edited by Foxx

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah..... no. i doubt there is going to even be a Democrat party after all the ***** comes out and they are prosecuted. well, let me take that back... there will still probably be you, Gary Busy and Ben Franklin in it, so it won't go totally extinct.

No one's being prosecuted over this.  

I mean, sure, they'll sacrifice some little fish on procedural stuff.  But no one meaningful.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

No one's being prosecuted over this.  

I mean, sure, they'll sacrifice some little fish on procedural stuff.  But no one meaningful.

i have my doubts as well. however, i will not let that spoil my optimism, that the criminals will be held to the same standard the rest of us are, totally.

Edited by Foxx

"I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," acting US ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor texted to Sondland on September 9."

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

18 U.S. Code § 595: When a government official, “in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President.” 

tenor.gif