The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

26 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Perfect!  lol   

Try shorter insults.  30 Characters seems a bit too deep for you

Either I hit the wrong key or the stupid autocorrect  did it. I have an excuse (a stroke). What's yours?

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

President Donald Trump ordered to pay $2M to collection of nonprofits as part of civil lawsuit as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.  

some dare not call it treason

33 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

President Donald Trump ordered to pay $2M to collection of nonprofits as part of civil lawsuit as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.  

He's a business man. That's like a speeding ticket for the rest of us. Duh.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

As usual, you are fullofshit. Half of the funds collected over the years were personally donated by Trump. Other donations were made by various Trump businesses. What NYS got him on was involving his 2016 campaign in the foundation and directing funds to military related charities. If I remember correctly this all came about because he skipped one of the GOP debates and held a fundraiser to make a point. So, he didn't steal money from his own foundation or "charity". He didn't follow the same rules that Clinton and Obama didn't follow.

Every time you visit here you do so with some ridiculous made up crap and wind up getting your ass handed to you. How many times do you have to touch a hot stove to make the connection with the burns on your hand? Dumbass.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 years later...