The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Stuff like this wouldn't happen if it wasn't successful.

You can find plenty of leftists who still insist Trump called all immigrants garbage. It gets repeated over and over and over to leftists, who share the same mutually beneficial traits of (1) being in capable of independent thought and (2) repeating what they hear on every social media platform in the free world.

Or "There are some fine people on both sides.  I'm not talking about white supremacists, because they should be totally condemned."

"HE'S CALLING WHITE SUPREMACISTS 'FINE PEOPLE!!!!!'"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Crayola's resume includes once sitting as 3rd Chair in an actual courtroom and another time filing a motion that he won. I make fun of you but in reality you are probably more qualified to sit on Burisma's board than Hunter Biden ever was. I'll always first think of you as 3rd Chair but now I can also always think of you as that guy who was more qualified than Hunter Biden.

He must be for "free stuff".

What an unbelievable incoherent post!  Nice 

and as an FYI, I dont think of you at all :)

Edited by Crayola64

16 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

What an unbelievable incoherent post!  Nice 

and as an FYI, I dont think of you at all :)

You idiot, you quoted two of my posts that were merged. For not thinking about me you sure like to seek me out here and respond.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Since when is a quid pro quo illegal or even wrong? Life is full of quid pro quos. If I ask you to kill someone for me and offer you money for doing so, that is a quid pro quo and is illegal and wrong. If I give you a dollar for a candy bar, that is a perfectly good quid pro quo. Foreign policy decisions are nothing but a quid pro quo. This administration had concerns that Ukraine was corrupt and would not cooperate with AG Barr and his investigation into the 2016 election including Crowdstrike. They could have made the loan guarantees subject to conditions around that investigation and there would be nothing wrong with doing so. They didn't even bother to do that.

Those of you idiots trying to make something more of that phone call just highlight the fact that you have nothing other than trumped up accusations.

The Ukrainian aid quid pro quo was wrong because Trump used our country's money (the aid) as the carrot to be given only if the Ukrainians did a favor to benefit Trump personally and politically.

Let's say you got laid off yesterday and went to the unemployment office today.  The claims examiner there says, "You qualify but before I sign off on this I would like you to do me a personal favor."  He proceeds to describe the sexual favor he requires from you.  

Does requesting this sexual favor in order to get your deserved unemployment benefits sound like a proper and reasonable request to you?  It doesn't, does it?

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Ukrainian aid quid pro quo was wrong because Trump used our country's money (the aid) as the carrot to be given only if the Ukrainians did a favor to benefit Trump personally and politically.

Let's say you got laid off yesterday and went to the unemployment office today.  The claims examiner there says, "You qualify but before I sign off on this I would like you to do me a personal favor."  He proceeds to describe the sexual favor he requires from you.  

Does requesting this sexual favor in order to get your deserved unemployment benefits sound like a proper and reasonable request to you?  It doesn't, does it?

Of course that's out of the question as it pertains to me but I'll definitely refer you to him.

As far as the print in red above it's just plain not true. It's a lie. Something you've been proven good at. Often. If you guys actually had anything on Trump you wouldn't have to make shitup like this.

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Of course that's out of the question as it pertains to me but I'll definitely refer you to him.

As far as the print in red above it's just plain not true. It's a lie. Something you've been proven good at. Often. If you guys actually had anything on Trump you wouldn't have to make shitup like this.

lol, good one

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

The favor was directly tied to investigating corruption, specifically regarding Crowdstrike and the 2016 election. There's nothing improper about that request considering there are two active federal investigations into the 2016 election (and alleged corruption) right now being run by the DOJ and the US has a treaty with the Ukraine covering precisely these sorts of inquiries.  

The slight of hand being pushed by the same people who lied to your face for three years about having more than circumstantial evidence that 45 committed treason is that the request was made because Trump is worried about Biden and the 2020 campaign. That's not only impossible to prove, it's highly likely to be nonsense. Trump's request regarding Crowdstrike is not new, it's something he's raised before in the context of corruption and the 2016 election. Rooting out corruption, and not paying money to corrupt nations -- even allies -- is something Trump's been consistent on since day one. 

One has to ignore those facts in order to even begin to buy into the notion that Trump was solely after Biden because of 2020. 

The fact remains questioning Biden's activities in the Ukraine is entirely in line with the ongoing investigations and Trump's job as the chief law enforcement officer in the country. The only way it's improper is if you buy into the notion that once a person declares they're running for office, they're immune from scrutiny... 

Which, if you go back to 2016, is the exact arguments many made about Trump being investigated during the election by the FBI re Russia. That happened on Obama's orders -- and benefited Clinton's campaign. Was it improper of Obama to launch that investigation if he thought Trump was truly dirty? Surely you wouldn't say yes to that... so why is it improper to investigate Joe for acts of corruption that took place while he was VP just because he's now running for office? 

It's a circle you just can't square -- unless you ignore the full picture, or buy the narrative of proven liars. 

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Whistle blowing?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Hypothetically,

If Trump told the Russians:

“we won’t give you any aid unless you cooperate in helping to root out election meddling”...

what would the Libtards say?

They'd say Trump was asking the Russians to meddle in our elections.

There's no winning with those freaks.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not quite on target for the thread subject -- but in the spirit of it: 

:lol: 

(she's a prosecutor, remember... which makes her rambling response/dodge/bs even funnier)

This Harris beeotch is a complete phony fvcktwat and anyone with a brain in their heads knows this.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, that's about the most idiotic comparison I've ever seen.

Please reconcile your rather stupid argument that providing foreign aid - to which Ukraine has no actual entitlement - to benefits that worker in your idiotic scenario qualifies for and is entitled to as a matter of law.

That's without even getting into how stupid and disingenuous the whole 'quid pro quo' narrative is.

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

This Harris beeotch is a complete phony fvcktwat and anyone with a brain in their heads knows this.

That's why she courts the Willie Brown's little Mayor Willie's of the world to get ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, that's about the most idiotic comparison I've ever seen.

Please reconcile your rather stupid argument that providing foreign aid - to which Ukraine has no actual entitlement - to benefits that worker in your idiotic scenario qualifies for and is entitled to as a matter of law.

Congress appropriated the money already.  Trump was trying to leverage that already qualified, taxpayer money until a personal favor has been done for him.

Try being a little less caustic if you want to really discuss something.  Really no good reason, again if wanting a discussion, to open with several insults.  Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Congress appropriated the money already.  Trump was trying to leverage that already qualified, taxpayer money until a personal favor has been done for him.

Try being a little less caustic if you want to really discuss something.  Really no good reason, again if wanting a discussion, to open with several insults.  Just a thought.

Generally I tend to agree with you about civility but you are missing one important factor here: Your posts at PPP insult the intelligence of nearly everyone here. You actually believe that you are making a coherent point when all you are doing is spewing debunked talking points or madeupshit. You insult us.

You are clearly a fukstick.  I have yet to see a post of yours that added anything anywhere.  Stupid friggin jokes, butt licking, and a personality disorder - That's it.  That is all you have pal. 

You are the first to criticize and advise new posters around here about civility and then ironically, the first to consistently violate your own advice.   Try a little introspection.  It may hurt at first but it may make you a better person. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You are clearly a fukstick.  I have yet to see a post of yours that added anything anywhere.  Stupid friggin jokes, butt licking, and a personality disorder - That's it.  That is all you have pal. 

You are the first to criticize and advise new posters around here about civility and then ironically, the first to consistently violate your own advice.   Try a little introspection.  It may hurt at first but it may make you a better person. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=sunday+morning+lyrics+johnny+cash&qs=SS&pq=sunday+morning+lyrics&sc=8-21&cvid=8C3D544F18A741F495F16C964A46254C&FORM=QBRE&sp=1