The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

We put up with a lot of crap here at PPP but usually give people at least somewhat of a chance to spew their nonsense and give their reasons why for a certain position. You, on the other hand come down here and are intentionally dishonest. Every time. Fvck off.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Indeed - look at the Trump sycophants in this thread falling in line with their idol and attacking you

Gary, can I call you Gary? Thanks. Now listen up, @peaceout. Your shtick is old and tired. Do you ever self evaluate? Do you ever say to yourself, "My name is@Q-baby! and I may just have a troubling psychosis"? I think you'd find if you did some introspection, you'd be much happier. Be the best @McGee Return TD you can be. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Gary, can I call you Gary? Thanks. Now listen up, @peaceout. Your shtick is old and tired. Do you ever self evaluate? Do you ever say to yourself, "My name is@Q-baby! and I may just have a troubling psychosis"? I think you'd find if you did some introspection, you'd be much happier. Be the best @McGee Return TD you can be. 

nutjob says what?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So far, people have called me names and said nothing to refute the linked article.

As predicted. 

It's difficult to defend the indefensible, so what else is left for the criminals.

Alternative facts is the only available mantra for the evil and stupid

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So far, people have called me names and said nothing to refute the linked article.

As predicted. 

It's difficult to defend the indefensible, so what else is left for the criminals.

Alternative facts is the only available mantra for the evil and stupid

Actually, I see two that both TYTT and GG have directly refuted the article and neither have called you names. Would you care to respond to them?

• Like (+1) 1

it's that time of year when fruitflies enter the warm apartment, escaping the cold

it's a minor inconvenience this time, one year the door open for the cat to sit out on the balcony and 10,000 flew in.

so the vaccuum cleaner and a few apple cider vinegar and pineapple traps have been set out

another sign that summer is over