Didnt just want to just disappear

ddaryl

Its time I guess. Can't have added stress over a conversation regarding the Bills where I disagree with someone but get finger wagged for it because,  ?ppffffffffffffffffttttttttttt!! heck if I know

I no longer understand the rules of forum posting. I thought if we were mostly civil, didn't call people names, didn't use foul language then every thing here was pretty chill.

Go Bills!   Go Sabres!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Its time I guess. Can't have added stress over a conversation regarding the Bills where I disagree with someone but get finger wagged for it because,  ?ppffffffffffffffffttttttttttt!! heck if I know

I no longer understand the rules of forum posting. I thought if we were mostly civil, didn't call people names, didn't use foul language then every thing here was pretty chill.

Go Bills!   Go Sabres!

Hard to understand your post with such vague references.  "the finger wagged" WTF does that mean? Did someone disagree with your disagreement?

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Go Bills!   Go Sabres!

You can't fix stupid     Its the Internet where crazy people are allowed to roam free. 

Most people that want to insult alone others, they go on the Ignore User List.  

I try more and more to self check what I post because some people are a bit too sensitive and then in a way to hold a grudge.

I have seen it where posters will purposefully go out of their way to disagree with nearly everything their "target" says.

Just keep on and ignore those that bother you ...  We have a nice place here at TWS.  Don't let some :censored: :censored: drive you away 

59 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Hard to understand your post with such vague references.  "the finger wagged" WTF does that mean? Did someone disagree with your disagreement?

My guess is that Someone scolded him   

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Go Bills!   Go Sabres!

seems you can almost do whatever you want on here, some boundaries are going to be observed...

but they are extreme, bannings over the past year have included continual vile racial terms and/or threats of violence against board members.

• Like (+1) 1