NFL 100 Defensive line - Randy White

I had know idea Randy White was such a large man. Sitting next to Bruce Smith he looks like a giant. Both are listed at 6’4” but White looks a full head taller and 100 pounds bigger. I know Bruce has lost a ton of weight but the difference was striking. I don’t recall seeing but a handful of Cowboy games from the late 70’s and early 80’s. I never like the Cowboys and by the time I was really into watching football the Cowboys had been passed by the 49ers , Giants, and Bears. 

For those that know, what are your recollections of White?

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Better than Too Tall?  Harvey Martin was no slouch either.  

Too Tall was one of my favorites of all time. I actually was able to meet him at a autograph show in Batavia this year.  But he was like a shade below Randy White.  If I had to rate the Cowboys DL players from 75 to 81 seasons I would put them down as White,  Too Tall, Martin, Dutton/Cole.  When they had Holllywood Henderson and Too Tall on the same side those two were unreal. Theyre wingspan was the whole left side of the field..LOL

Edited by Stenbar

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Ever eat at his BBQ joint in Frisco? Opened after his playing days so maybe not.  Pretty good grub.

No but I will have to go try it out. My daughter lives in Frisco. We plan on going down for Thanksgiving this year.