The jets wil beat the *pats

8 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

"In spite of Brady"....who has is 10/3 TD to INT, 1,743 yards passing, 97.5 rating and an offense averaging 31.7 points per game.  

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ah.....OK

You way that based on what evidence?

Last 4 times the Jets played in Foxboro the score was 41-3, 26-6, 38-3, and 30-14 in favor of the Patriots***

I don't know what you call "ALWAYS" or "close", but I call that flying them Airplanes into the Ground.

I said always close AT HOME.. which is the Meadowlands in NJ.. your right at the razor they get crushed.. but in NJ it’s usually close.

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I said always close AT HOME.. which is the Meadowlands in NJ.. your right at the razor they get crushed.. but in NJ it’s usually close.

Oh sorry....when you said "at home" I interpreted that from your POV as a Pats*** fan, Home = Razor.
Yes, much closer at home...since 2016, 22-17, 24-17, 27-13.  I wonder why?

But I think "that was then, this is now".  The Pats have a far more legit D this year.  I'd bet on the Hoodie to "Daze and Confuse" Darnold.

8 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

So basically you're disregarding what Josh (4th Qtr) and the Defense did to them Week 1.

Nobody wants to see them get beat more than me but the Jets are not that team. Darnold couldn't do anything against our secondary and the Pats may be a little better in that respect. All of a sudden they're world beaters because they barely beat a team without their starting tackles, a sorry D and boneheaded coach at home? C'mon man! They'll be lucky to finish 5-11 with Darnold.

I have to say...the Cowboys did not play as though they have a top 10 Defense on Sunday.

It is possible that perception of this was skewed by their first 3 games being Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins.

They gave up 441 passing yards to the Ghost of Aaron Rodgers and "Who?" at WR.

Well heck - even the Ghost of Eli Manning soaked the 'Boys for 306 yds week 1.

Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot are checking all the boxes, but unless something changes the 'Boys D won't get 'er done.

Getting back to the Pats*** at Jets: I think the Cowboys were a nice warm-up game for Darnold and he did look good.  But don't disregard the effect that adequate time to throw has on QB performance.  The Pats*** #1 D on points have given up less than half the points that the Boys have surrendered (48 vs 114).  Both teams have had bad teams on their early schedule so it's apples-to-apples there.

• Like (+1) 1

The Jets are NOT the same team without Darnold. 

New England had it easy against them the first time, it won't be easy the second time around. 

Im taking a Jets "upset" in that one. 

The Pats are OVERRATED and barely got by the Giants with multiple starters out of the game, a rookie Qb, and defense no where near as good as the Jets. 

Jets 20-17

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have to say...the Cowboys did not play as though they have a top 10 Defense on Sunday.

It is possible that perception of this was skewed by their first 3 games being Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins.

They gave up 441 passing yards to the Ghost of Aaron Rodgers and "Who?" at WR.

Well heck - even the Ghost of Eli Manning soaked the 'Boys for 306 yds week 1.

Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot are checking all the boxes, but unless something changes the 'Boys D won't get 'er done.

Getting back to the Pats*** at Jets: I think the Cowboys were a nice warm-up game for Darnold and he did look good.  But don't disregard the effect that adequate time to throw has on QB performance.  The Pats*** #1 D on points have given up less than half the points that the Boys have surrendered (48 vs 114).  Both teams have had bad teams on their early schedule so it's apples-to-apples there.

Correct. That defense is trash.

9 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

I seriously doubt this. Seriously. 

58 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Well... if Henry Anderson cheap-shots Brady’s knees 5 seconds after the throw while staggering around like a drunk guy, as he tried to do with Josh.... 

Video link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/salsports/status/1171256590139346944?locale=hi

If he does that to Brady he will be suspended for the year... Brady like the few other elite/legend QBs like Brees and Rogers gets a lot more calls and protection from the league.  Is it right? Probably not.. but it has sent really shocking either. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I'm with the OP on this one.  The Pats are not as good as they seem.  I could see them finishing 12-4 or even 11-5 despite their 6-0 start.  Not out of the question that the Bills could lead the division after the Eagles week.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

9 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Remember to wear your Darnold jersey on top not underneath what ever jersey you usually wear.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Correct. That defense is trash.

I wouldn't call them trash, not at all.  They have some good players.  But from what I've seen, they're kind of middling, maybe top-of-the-bottom-third.

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

If he does that to Brady he will be suspended for the year... Brady like the few other elite/legend QBs like Brees and Rogers gets a lot more calls and protection from the league.  Is it right? Probably not.. but it has sent really shocking either. 

I applaud your honesty on both counts.  Yes, the "Star Effect" is real.  It Is what It Is.

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I'm with the OP on this one.  The Pats are not as good as they seem.  I could see them finishing 12-4 or even 11-5 despite their 6-0 start.  

Who are the 4 or 5 teams who will beat them, and what logic or evidence have you that the Jets will be one of them?

Hopefully more than "Darnold looked good vs the Boys"?