The jets wil beat the *pats

4 hours ago, stosh64 said:

This is going to live in infamy as much as the butt fumble.

"I'm Seeing Ghosts"

He was looking at pictures and noticed he was not seeing it right lol.. this “seeing Ghosts” kid is a decent QB when he has time and doesn’t throw off his back foot. 

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He was looking at pictures and noticed he was not seeing it right lol.. this “seeing Ghosts” kid is a decent QB when he has time and doesn’t throw off his back foot. 

Lots of QB look decent when they have time.  The trick of being a great, a franchise QB in the NFL is how you look and how you throw when you don't have time.

Of course, Brady*** doesn't know too much about that thanks to Coach Scar, the system he plays in - and to be fair, his GOAT abilities to make the read and know where to go with the ball quickly. :nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Lots of QB look decent when they have time.  The trick of being a great, a franchise QB in the NFL is how you look and how you throw when you don't have time.

Of course, Brady*** doesn't know too much about that thanks to Coach Scar, the system he plays in - and to be fair, his GOAT abilities to make the read and know where to go with the ball quickly. :nana:

I like Darnold, sadly he will be on the dumpster pile in two years because of inept coaching and being hit like a piñata.   I think if Darnold was in Buffalo, and Allen there we see the same results.. that is the QB in Buffalo getting better while the other regresses.