The jets wil beat the *pats

On 10/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

I just want to be the first to commend you on your brilliant insight. I hope you enjoy basking in glory!

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Did the JEST win yet?  Maybe put Br*dy on sideline at least?

I cannot watch game, at work and my boss asked "You do not want Monday night off anymore?" and I told him "Not since MNF was moved to ESPN."

33-0 Pats. Final.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

Lol hope you didnt lay any money on that

On 10/15/2019 at 7:03 AM, Protocal69 said:

Jets are going on a run this year but it won’t be against the Pats. Darnold won’t be able to overcome Gase lack of play calling ability, but most importantly Jets won’t be able to stop New England. If the Jets only put up 8 pts at home vs the Bills they def not putting up more than 17 against the Pats
The Jets are a high pressure team and the last thing you don’t want to do is blitz Tom Brady at a high rate. Brady is going to pick apart the Jets.

I hate to say I told ya so but here it is.

3 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

16-10 looks a lot better now....

JA for 4 quarters coming to Foxborough sometime soon.

Buffalo is one of 3-4 teams in the AFC that can stop this madness.

Will require a mobile QB like Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen and a sick defense.

A loss is a loss if a win is a win.

• Thank you (+1) 1