The jets wil beat the *pats

On 10/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

Image result for fail gif

• Haha (+1) 3

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

Its ok to delete this thread if you want...

On 10/14/2019 at 11:59 PM, Estelle Getty said:

So easily they've decided to cede the entire first half to them just to make things intersting.

Edited by Warcodered

Nice call, Nostradamus...

Bahahahaaaa. .... no but seriously - I’m just so thankful we got Josh Allen instead of Darnold.  It would be nice if gang green could put the deflater #12 on the bench for a few weeks or rest of the year. 

Edited by BuffaloFan68