The jets wil beat the *pats

On 10/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

Mark my words. A LAMP Prediction thread that doesn’t come true warrants a vacation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think this is a prime spot for the jets. If they get Mosley back they will make life difficult

for the pats. If the jets can score a few points I can see a Jet win as well. I also can see a situation where the jets make a run with a weaker second half schedule and get to nine wins and coming into Buffalo with playoff hopes on the line.

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Good luck

I think NEs D will make Darnold not look very good.

I didn’t say he’d have a good game. I think he’s a stud and will be a very good qb.  I think the game will be somewhat close because I don’t have much confidence in the pats offense at the moment 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, MassHog said:

Sam Darnold has one good game against the Cowboys and people are ready to crown him the king of the AFC East? Come on guys.

I don't think anyone is crowning him king of The AFC East. But the fact of the matter is the Jets are a significantly better team with him than with Luke Falk at QB. It's a night and day difference. And now Mosely is finally back in the mix too. We all saw how dominant of a player he was week one before he went out. Jets are playing at home where they have mostly kept games close with New England. This one definitely checks the upset alert box for me.  

13 hours ago, MassHog said:

Sam Darnold has one good game against the Cowboys and people are ready to crown him the king of the AFC East? Come on guys.

I think he’s the real deal, personally.  Never understood the fuss about Mayfield over him.  Even in his bad games with the Jets last year,  I thought there were clear indications of his potential, which is huge.

I’m still glad we got Allen.  He’s just more of a Buffalo guy, and also has a high ceiling.  I can see Allen and Darnold battling it out for the east almost the way Kelly and Marino did.

Which makes me smile, because I love thinking of Pats fans watching with frustration as they struggle with the Phins just to get 3rd place.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Success said:

I think he’s the real deal, personally.  Never understood the fuss about Mayfield over him.  Even in his bad games with the Jets last year,  I thought there were clear indications of his potential, which is huge.

I’m still glad we got Allen.  He’s just more of a Buffalo guy, and also has a high ceiling.  I can see Allen and Darnold battling it out for the east almost the way Kelly and Marino did.

Which makes me smile, because I love thinking of Pats fans watching with frustration as they struggle with the Phins just to get 3rd place.

Our time is coming. Beane and McDermott are building this team to put a hurting on the near future Patriots. It will be our turn.

Edited by Rocket94

On 10/16/2019 at 11:46 AM, Iron Maiden said:

They will beat the Jest.....it really sucks that when Brady finally showing signs of slowing down...BB assembles a very good D.....his record vs young QBs ( 1st or 2nd year ) is disgusting.....

I see them losing to Baltimore.....that's about it.....

Baltimore with a 2nd year QB.  Is there exception to rule for half QB half RBs?

On 10/16/2019 at 12:47 PM, The Wiz said:

Beat them at what? 

Cheating?