The jets wil beat the *pats

20 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

Bill Belichick is something like 11-0 against first or second season QB's.

In other words, the Jets don't stand a chance, even if Darnold is the real deal.

Also, that defense is stupid good and would give experienced QB's trouble. 

5 hours ago, Mojo44 said:

Some on this thread seem to be anointing Darnold as arrived.  

This is the same group that annointed Allen after struggling to defeat a handful of bad teams... 

People think if they HOPE hard enough, their optimism will manifest it into reality. Too bad we actually have to let them play the games to find out.

Pats aren't as good as their record would suggest. Jets (if Darnold and Mosely are 100%) aren't nearly as bad as their record would indicate. All things considered I see them as only a year or so behind the Bills in their rebuild. As long as BB is there I expect NE to field a very competitive team even after TB retires, but I think we are beginning to see a transition in the AFC East where very soon the Bills, Pats and Jets all can legitimately aspire to the division title. 

Having said that I have a hard time seeing Darnold thrive against Bill, that pass rush and secondary Monday night. If nothing else it should be another chance to see if Gase has anything to offer as a game planner and play caller. 

9 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

The Pats seem to lose to a team they should beat easily every season. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they lose to the Jets or Browns. They aren't nearly as perfect as so many think. 

***** the Pats!!!

The Pats are far from perfect. It would not surprise me if the Jets beat them. Not one bit.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

They will beat the Jest.....it really sucks that when Brady finally showing signs of slowing down...BB assembles a very good D.....his record vs young QBs ( 1st or 2nd year ) is disgusting.....

I see them losing to Baltimore.....that's about it.....

They could easily have their hands full with KC, Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, Browns and the Bills too. They will go only so far as their defence can take them so their chances pretty.much depend on whether and to what extent their early season excellence on that side of the ball can continue. 

16 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

They could easily have their hands full with KC, Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, Browns and the Bills too. They will go only so far as their defence can take them so their chances pretty.much depend on whether and to what extent their early season excellence on that side of the ball can continue. 

Nope the offence will be fine, they will likley lose 1 or 2 games this year on the road. They wont lose at home.

48 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Jet's will give Pats a run for their money but what does it say about the Bills if they can do something we couldn't and beat the Patriots at home??

I honestly don't see the Pats losing this one so it's somewhat moot anyway.

Its says if the Bills didn't turn the ball over 4 times and have blocked punt for a TD we have have smoked the Pats at home...that's what it says. 

With all those turn overs we were still a dropped pass by zay jones away from a win. 

Buffalo over came 5 turn overs on the road in week one.   We didn't have enough to finish against NE to overcome 4 turn overs. 

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Jet's will give Pats a run for their money but what does it say about the Bills if they can do something we couldn't and beat the Patriots at home??

I honestly don't see the Pats losing this one so it's somewhat moot anyway.

If the Jets find a way to defeat the Pats*, it says absolutely nothing about the Bills. The Dolphins beat New England at home the last two seasons, which the Bills could not do. The Bills have won 3 of their last 4 against Miami. It really doesn’t mean a thing.