The jets wil beat the *pats

6 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

Image result for would you look at that gif

6 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

I don’t think it’s is impossible. I’ll say that. Does anyone know if Mosley will be back?

7 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

You might want to start breaking that pill in half.

• Haha (+1) 4

Jets ALWAYS play the Pats close at home. That said I expect the Pats D to confuse Darnold a lot and get at least 3 maybe as many as 5 picks against him.  The Pats O line scares me still as it has struggled all season. But I see 150 yards rushing and 240 passing with the Pats winning 28-6 with  the last 2 TDS being Pick 6 of Darnold.  (Who almost threw the game away against Dallas.)

2 minutes ago, hemma said:

They probably won't beat them, but I hope they damage them.

Hey, nothing wrong with rooting for this. The Pats play a slightly tougher schedule than us. Eventually Old Man Brady will cost them a game or two. We could pass them in the standings making our Week 16 showdown the game of the year.

Ah.....OK

You way that based on what evidence?

19 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Jets ALWAYS play the Pats close at home. That said I expect the Pats D to confuse Darnold a lot and get at least 3 maybe as many as 5 picks against him.  The Pats O line scares me still as it has struggled all season. But I see 150 yards rushing and 240 passing with the Pats winning 28-6 with  the last 2 TDS being Pick 6 of Darnold.  (Who almost threw the game away against Dallas.)

Last 4 times the Jets played in Foxboro the score was 41-3, 26-6, 38-3, and 30-14 in favor of the Patriots***

I don't know what you call "ALWAYS" or "close", but I call that flying them Airplanes into the Ground.

Patriots by 14+ wont even be close. 

You shouls go put 100k on the game

I actually think it could be a close game and wouldn't be too surprised if it happened.  Brady is not Brady this year.  The scores from some of their games really don't reflect the offense you normally assume from this team.  Their defense and field position is a large part of their success and scores.  With the Jets defense back to full health, especially Mosley against the run, I could see the Jets making Brady feel very uncomfortable for a while.

I see a tight game going into the 4th and then Gase probably giving it away or Darnold making a rookie mistake. 

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ah.....OK

You way that based on what evidence?

Last 4 times the Jets played in Foxboro the score was 41-3, 26-6, 38-3, and 30-14 in favor of the Patriots***

I don't know what you call "ALWAYS" or "close", but I call that flying them Airplanes into the Ground.

lol