The jets wil beat the *pats

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 12

18 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

Fairly easily at that.  Darnold is the real deal and there is a good amount of talent on that roster.  They are about to go on a fairly big run and it will start with the “upset” over brady as father time tightens it’s grip on the least physically gifted qb in the league.  Mark my words.  The *pats have been winning in spite of brady but playtimes over. 

So basically you're disregarding what Josh (4th Qtr) and the Defense did to them Week 1.

Nobody wants to see them get beat more than me but the Jets are not that team. Darnold couldn't do anything against our secondary and the Pats may be a little better in that respect. All of a sudden they're world beaters because they barely beat a team without their starting tackles, a sorry D and boneheaded coach at home? C'mon man! They'll be lucky to finish 5-11 with Darnold.

Edited by billsbackto81

The Jets D is good.  The Pats D is much better.

The Jets O might be somewhat better than the Pats, which keeps going I guess out of force of habit.  Brady's arm is not getting it done most of the time, they have no WRs or TEs, they have good RBs and a good O line.  Mostly they have Brady's eyes and brain which are enough.

The Jets always play the Pats tough.  It's possible they could win.  

But at the end of the day, Gase.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Spaggs?!? Youz ok?

• Haha (+1) 1

Jets are going on a run this year but it won’t be against the Pats. Darnold won’t be able to overcome Gase lack of play calling ability, but most importantly Jets won’t be able to stop New England. If the Jets only put up 8 pts at home vs the Bills they def not putting up more than 17 against the Pats
The Jets are a high pressure team and the last thing you don’t want to do is blitz Tom Brady at a high rate. Brady is going to pick apart the Jets.