NE will actually serve a purpose for us going forward!

The evil empire plays:

Jets

Browns 

Ravens

Texans

Plus KC and Dallas mixed in

NE is going to at a minimum serve a useful purpose for a change.

If they lose, great! If they win it buries these AFC teams further, helping us. Especially the Browns and Jets 

Tons of no-lose scenarios coming up for the Bills!

And if NE loses a few the division becomes a possibility.

Exciting times coming up

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 hours ago, thronethinker said:

Helps Bills win or lose. 

Let them beat the teams that WE need beaten, and lose just enough to come in second in the division for a change.....which is the best they see for the next 15 years! How do ya like them apples?  

But I like the glass half full approach!   ?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Sure. For this coming game I am.??

Darnold is the difference for that football team. Guys is a stud QB. They are night and day football team with him in the line up vs without him.

Hopefully they beat the Patriots next week and lose in Jacksonville the next because their schedule is relatively easy the rest of the way. 

I think they have a shot in this one too.

Not concerned about them catching us though, they dug too deep a hole.

I sort of like the idea of Buffalo using NE.  I look forward to the time when on the field we can also abuse them.  No, I'm not talking about fans being abusive, but running the score up and embarrassing Belichick and Brady could be a lot of fun.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Goal posts down on the road.  Take them down and then take their goal posts.

And make Brady cry!

I’m not a fire-table-jumper-type. Have a little class, but if Tommy sheds a tear that’s OK with me. 

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

IMO they've always served a purpose for us, as a measuring stick, and that will be the most important thing they do for us.

Tough measuring stick. They've been stomping the entire NFL for a couple decades.

I find it silly to expect the Bills to contend with them when really no team has contended with them for the past 20 years.

Doesn't mean we can't steal a win here and there from them though.

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

IMO they've always served a purpose for us, as a measuring stick, and that will be the most important thing they do for us.

All very true, but that was also a big measuring stick that they would use to beat the snot out of us two times every year.