MNF: Detroit at Green Bay

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

What’s nice is when these types of games happen on prime time— that’s what brings attention to the ref errors to the most.

They're recapping the game on NFLN, and almost nothing mentioned about the Trey Flowers fantom facemask calls.  One of the analysts just said "game changing" and nothing more.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I doubt the Lions win without that call, but that was disgraceful. How have the refs gotten this much worse over the past 5 years? Absolute BS. 

As some of said, Booger is terrible- but seriously respect how pissed he was about that. You could hear the other guy trying to downplay it and fondle the shields Teet, but booger wasn’t gonna have it. Well done. “America needs to know.”

What on the second one probably but they would of at least gotten the ball back to try.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

What on the second one probably but they would of at least gotten the ball back to try.

Didnt see the first, but it sounds like the two in conjunction definitely stole it from them. 

And to have two bad calls on the same player, who, as mentioned, hasn’t ever been called for that- seems very blatant. 

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They're recapping the game on NFLN, and almost nothing mentioned about the Trey Flowers fantom facemask calls.  One of the analysts just said "game changing" and nothing more.

ESPN is not sugar coating it. Booger and SVP discussing it.

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Keith Olberman called it out BIG TIME. Booger on to follow up. No sugar coating here on ESPN. I bash them, but will give all credit here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Didnt see the first, but it sounds like the two in conjunction definitely stole it from them. 

And to have two bad calls on the same player, who, as mentioned, hasn’t ever been called for that- seems very blatant. 

Second one just like the first except it was 3rd and 19 I think and the sack would have made it 4th and forever, instead it became a first down and gb would go to score a td

Edited by Bray Wyatt

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If I’m Detroit I’m protesting this game baseball style,

They need to. Honestly, it’s gonna take owners and coaches speaking out and making noise before anything is done about this. Riveron needs to go, and RG probably needs to go for keeping him that long. Protecting the shield is ruining the shield. 

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Let's just be abundantly clear here. 9-point lead for the Lions. They get a sack on third down, and a late flag comes in for illegal use of hands to the face. Completely bogus call. Packers score TD. Then Lions throw deep and Packers commit interference, but it's not called. Then Packers drive and are stopped on third down, but another bogus flag comes in for illegal use of hands to the face. This allows Packers to run out the clock and kick a field goal to win as time expires. The refs took control of and changed the outcome of the final three drives of the game, directly causing an illegitimate Packers win.

That's how I saw it, and I'm no fan of the Packer or Lions.