MNF: Detroit at Green Bay

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills related factoid: Matt Stafford’s wife Kelly is the sister of our WR coach Chad Hall

I find it interesting that we haven’t heard much out of Hall and some of the other position coaches this year (eg, Dorsey). These are young coaches with almost no prior experience that are seemingly doing a good job.  Maybe you only hear about position coaches when their units are struggling?! 

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I find it interesting that we haven’t heard much out of Hall and some of the other position coaches this year (eg, Dorsey). These are young coaches with almost no prior experience that are seemingly doing a good job.  Maybe you only hear about position coaches when their units are struggling?! 

I keep forgetting ken Dorsey even exists. They never talk about him. I forget about Hall too but they showed him going nuts on the sideline last week. 

Just now, clayboy54 said:

But at least we don’t have a slob of a rocket scientist as head coach.

True, he looks like a meatball, but Matt Patricia seems to be doing a great job in changing the culture in Detroit.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Booger McFarland is so bad at MNF I actually miss Jon Gruden.

I might be in the minority, but I don't mind Booger.  He doesn't have an annoying voice and he is knowledgeable.  Gruden drooled over everyone which made him kind of fake.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I might be in the minority, but I don't mind Booger.  He doesn't have an annoying voice and he is knowledgeable.  Gruden drooled over everyone which made him kind of fake.

***** commentary just becomes background noise after a while.

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I hate that he keeps trying to do a Romo and predict the play and he’s never right. Like, never.

Booger is like me trying to guess, Romo actually reads the D and O and knows.

• Thank you (+1) 1