Video of practice

tbonehawaii

So I remember during one of the superbowls a video snippet of practice was used during a TV interview and then Dallas used that to read the play.

now this week there’s a video showing Josh practicing a speed option play but we have not use this year. Does anybody in the organization look at things like this try and prevent it from coming out?

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

McD is playing 4-D chess. He leaked that video so the Fish have to prepare for it then on Sunday we exclusively run the Wild Cat and catch them off guard.

Coach of the year confirmed

good call! The fish are still playing checkers, so no need for us to over think this tho?

17 minutes ago, tbonehawaii said:

So I remember during one of the superbowls a video snippet of practice was used during a TV interview and then Dallas used that to read the play.

now this week there’s a video showing Josh practicing a speed option play but we have not use this year. Does anybody in the organization look at things like this try and prevent it from coming out?

It was the Super Bowl against the Giants and Bellicheat saw it and the Evil Empire was officially germinated.

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I doubt the Bills would be working on anything intrinsic to their game plan on during the media portion of practice. 

I mean it was just pitches to RBs there wasn't a formation or linemen. They weren't wearing pads or anything just a QB practicing one of the most common things for a QB to do with RBs.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

McD is playing 4-D chess. He leaked that video so the Fish have to prepare for it then on Sunday we exclusively run the Wild Cat and catch them off guard.

Coach of the year confirmed

EXACTLY

A lot of people are complaining about it, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Mobile QBs have already run the speed option and will continue to do so. I feel like teams already know this type of play is a possibility with Allen. I don't think any DC we are about to face is like "whoa, gotta make sure we're ready for that!" 

56 minutes ago, tbonehawaii said:

Only certain portions of practice are open to the media so if someone in the media takes a video the team knows it could be out there 

1 hour ago, tbonehawaii said:

The Kelly to Thurman shovel pass was terrible I don't think it ever gained yards anywhere.  In the Superbowl they only ran it 3 times I think.    Re-watched Super Bowl XXVIII the other night and never really remembered how much the Bills really controlled the first half of that game.  I recall watching it waiting for them to screw something up.   Hence came the 3rd Qtr

Edited by fan_in_tx
typo