Fun Fact about Josh Allen

Buffalo716

4 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

Fun fact about Justin Bieber...

My son goes to same high school that Bieber went to. They have a wall of fame to celebrate former students and teachers and Bieber is not on the wall. 

True story. 

Ok, now I need to know.  Why would jb not make the wall of fame in his former high school?  I don’t know much about him, but given that he’s one of the most recognizable names on the entire planet, I’d think he’d qualify.  I mean if the guys from nickleback went there, or Alan Thicke is an alum he’d have to wait, but at face value it seems like he’d probably be more famous than the science teacher with the lazy eye who monitored the school dance/hoedown. 

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ok, now I need to know.  Why would jb not make the wall of fame in his former high school?  I don’t know much about him, but given that he’s one of the most recognizable names on the entire planet, I’d think he’d qualify.  I mean if the guys from nickleback went there, or Alan Thicke is an alum he’d have to wait, but at face value it seems like he’d probably be more famous than the science teacher with the lazy eye who monitored the school dance/hoedown. 

Bieber isn’t highly regarded in his home town. He was a brat in high school and when he first found fame he relentlessly criticized his home town. The people didn’t like being criticized and his continuation of bratty behaviour as a pop star didn’t win anyone over. 

It seems he may be finally growing up. I haven’t heard stories of him egging his neighbour’s house in years. He’s stopped publically bashing his home town - he and the Baldwin girl bought a house in Guelph, Ontario, so maybe Canada isn’t so bad after all. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

Bieber isn’t highly regarded in his home town. He was a brat in high school and when he first found fame he relentlessly criticized his home town. The people didn’t like being criticized and his continuation of bratty behaviour as a pop star didn’t win anyone over. 

It seems he may be finally growing up. I haven’t heard stories of him egging his neighbour’s house in years. He’s stopped publically bashing his home town - he and the Baldwin girl bought a house in Guelph, Ontario, so maybe Canada isn’t so bad after all. 

Ah, thanks.  Didn’t know ant of that. You can always go home again, but a bit of humility and introspection goes a long way.