Bills must prepare to face Rosen AND Fitz

StHustle

On 10/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, klos63 said:

Drama Queen.   Friends? Really?

I think it's safe to say that I do have a clue as to what's going on in the locker room, since from forever, we are told the routine. I'm not there, but I bet i'm correct.

Hmmmmm sounds like I'm right ant you're wrong.... 

7 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

It could still be 30 - 7 when over. Game is still young. Let's see what happens. Bill's leading again.

Please tell me more about this 30-7 win....

Just now, Bferra13 said:

Lol. Good call. But still not sweating it.

My argument has never been 100% we lose... But the danger in not taking another NFL team seriously, and I was kicked out and scoffed at for saying it....

Maybe others will take note now, but I doubt it.  They'll just pretend they were right... But tight now 100% the players came in thinking this was a cake walk 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MR8 said:

My argument has never been 100% we lose... But the danger in not taking another NFL team seriously, and I was kicked out and scoffed at for saying it....

Maybe others will take note now, but I doubt it.  They'll just pretend they were right... But tight now 100% the players came in thinking this was a cake walk 

Gotcha, I wasn't the guy that came at ya. I was a bit more worried too when I saw Fitz was starting. Got another drive here. Let's go.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, klos63 said:

Drama Queen.   Friends? Really?

I think it's safe to say that I do have a clue as to what's going on in the locker room, since from forever, we are told the routine. I'm not there, but I bet i'm correct.

Hurts being this right.... But I did tell you so... We're 1000x better on paper however we play like ***** cause the players expect to win...

Funny how that works it's like the game was a trap or something....

• SDS locked this topic