Bills must prepare to face Rosen AND Fitz

StHustle

I'm pretty sure the Bills prepare for the entire team. Just like they expect more than 1 RB to play each game. Our defense doesn't change to much based on the QB, it's just play calling.  We won't add new plays for either QB, just call what makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Anyone remember how Rosen felt disrespected by the Bills when they took Allen over him? 

now he gets a chance to make the Bills pay for overlooking him. Time for some revenge.. WATCH OUT!! :D

Yeah he's going to really show us how well he can throw it to Bills players.

Just now, billsfan89 said:

I feel bad for Rosen, dude went from a bad situation to an even worse situation. I don't know if he is a bad or good QB because he has never played for an even decent team nor had a chance to have a team built around him. 

We're all feeling bad for him now until Miami does something stupid and just cuts him and he gets picked up by the Patriots.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah he's going to really show us how well he can throw it to Bills players.

We're all feeling bad for him now until Miami does something stupid and just cuts him and he gets picked up by the Patriots.

I think Rosen will get traded again, hopefully to a team with a veteran QB where Rosen can sit for a season or two and get his confidence back and have the system mastered before being given a shot to start. I think the Chargers or Steelers would make sense. Both have vet QB's knocking on 40 and are solid or at least decent teams. I think a team would be willing to give up a 5th for him. Two years remaining on his rookie deal with an option kind of make him very tradable. 

I could also see the Titans taking a shot on him as neither one of their QB's inspires confidence and they will probably win 6-8 games this year thus putting them out of a good QB in the draft. I could also see the Pats trading for him but I doubt Miami would trade in the division unless the Pats gave up a haul of picks too good. 

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I feel bad for Rosen, dude went from a bad situation to an even worse situation. I don't know if he is a bad or good QB because he has never played for an even decent team nor had a chance to have a team built around him. 

Fitz was able to move them some, but it really is hard to judge Rosen. If he were in a better situation he might look more promising....and less atrocious.