Which AFC Team Is The Biggest Challenge To Threaten Buffalo for a Playoff Spot?

Which AFC Team Is The Biggest Challenge To Threaten Buffalo for a Playoff Spot?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFC Team Is The Biggest Challenge To Threaten Buffalo for a Playoff Spot?

• Oakland Raiders
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • San Diego Chargers
    • NY Jets
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Houston Texans
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

The good news for the Bills is that the Bills is that the AFC has not been good over the past first quarter of the season.  

But the bad is news is that the AFC is bad!  Meaning that it will be plausible for one of the 2-4 AFC team to make a run at a wildcard spot.  

Take a team like The Browns.  They have looked awful, but given the talent on the team and a fairly weak second half schedule, they have a shot at getting back in the race.  

Same with the Jets - who looked to be a much better team with a healthy Darnold at the helm.  After next weeks game vs New England, they have the same schedule the Bills do and could end up stacking wins.  

Which team do you see as the most dangerous to go on a run and threaten the Bills for a playoff spot?

I added most of the AFC Teams outside of Miami and Cincinnati who are out of it.

I am also assuming that NE and KC are going to win the division.  Of course, it’s no guarantee but right now it looks to happen. 

Has BillyWhiteShows , Thunderstrike , or BuffaloRush voted in this poll yet ?

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

The good news for the Bills is that the Bills is that the AFC has not been good over the past first quarter of the season.  

But the bad is news is that the AFC is bad!  Meaning that it will be plausible for one of the 2-4 AFC team to make a run at a wildcard spot.  

You contradicted yourself with these two sentences.

Also, how is KC assumed to win the West, with their play as of late? Why is NE assumed to win the East?

8 minutes ago, egd said:

Also, how is KC assumed to win the West, with their play as of late? Why is NE assumed to win the East?

KC has the best QB in the AFCW, while NE has won the AFCE about 15 of the last 17 years or something. That’s probably why. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Indy are likely to finish 2nd behind Houston.

And I still think the Chargers will finish 2nd behind KC.

AFC North looks like a cripple fight.

So yeah, Indy or LAC.

LAC has some serious issues that were exposed last night.  

I'm more worried about Indy or PGH.  PGH and Indy have more talent across the board than the other teams, IMO.  

8 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

No but someone who calls themselves “prissy they cat” did vote.    A grown man calling himself “prissythecat?” ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Nah.  I only selectively vote in polls.  This is not one of the ones I participated in.

How do you know I'm an adult male?   You have no facts to back that up.     But I have facts to show that you have multiple personalities lol

2 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I still think that people might be sleeping on Cleveland.  They are just 2-4 and aside front the Bills and Nee England, they have a relatively easy schedule.  

Of course, they will need to overcome a really bad offensive line, but just like Allen, you have to think the turnovers for Mayfield will slow down at some point.  It will be really hard but they could push for 10-6 or 9-7 and be in contention for the division.

Cleveland HAD a HOT QB and they brought in talent

So what happened with OBJ et el?

To many diva's?  Not enough Head Coaching experience???

11 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

No but someone who calls themselves “prissy they cat” did vote.    A grown man calling himself “prissythecat?” ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Don't be saying that!!   It makes them prissy !!  :)  :D

27 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

There's at least two teams missing from this poll: The Patriots*, and the Bills.

Pats* are the #1 team Buffalo still needs focus on.  I for one have not given up hope for a Division Title.

Bills need to keep winning and put pressure on NE every week!

• Like (+1) 1