Red uniforms this week

FluffHead

On 10/14/2019 at 10:39 AM, r00tabaga said:

Love it! I get to go to the game with my red 17.

I like using the 90's helmet with color rush in Madden..... ...that would be sick IRL

not a fan of the reds which kinda look orangish/red............but hell yeah to your idea you use on Madden!  Would like to see that on the field live.

Go Red, All Red, or go home.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Here’s a pic of red jerseys w/ white pants -that they’ve never worn. This video had the color altered (thus I couldn’t get rid of the ‘pause line’. 

Anyway, I think they look pretty cool for an alternative look. Much better than the all red pajamas.

31D3C134-9C98-4872-876E-D9AED3926B65.jpeg

better than the red leotards with white helmet for sure. But would like to see all red with red helmet for reference as I stated above, since this color rush seems to not be going away anytime soon.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

They arent and can't because of the NFL helmet policy. It's a stupid rule.

No 90's throwback but it would be cool.

I believe they can. I assume they'll do some sort of vinyl wrap on the helmet, which if I'm not mistaken a few other teams have done. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I believe they can. I assume they'll do some sort of vinyl wrap on the helmet, which if I'm not mistaken a few other teams have done. 

I originally thought that they couldn't change helmets or the color of the helmet....but then I started thinking about the Pats.

Regular helmets are silver...these are white.  Unless this is an old photo before the rule change.

Image result for Patriots throwbacks 2018

12 hours ago, NickelCity said:

We're going to next year if we make the playoffs this year, I believe. Beane has hinted at it. Says we need to be a good enough team to earn it, basically.

I respect that. We've waited this long right?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I originally thought that they couldn't change helmets or the color of the helmet....but then I started thinking about the Pats.

Regular helmets are silver...these are white.  Unless this is an old photo before the rule change.

it is an old photo prior to the rule change. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Old pic

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

They announce it later in the week.     Someone was premature here ;) 

:D 

It's been noted several times in this thread that when the bills practice on offense they wear the color that they will wear on that corresponding Sunday. They were red on Monday, meaning they will wear red on Sunday....

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

They announce it later in the week.     Someone was premature here ;) 

:D 

from ESPN reporter:

Few notes from first Bills practice of the week:‬ ‪Cody Ford & Trent Murphy (concussion protocol) are practicing...‬ ‪Devin Singletary (hamstring) is practicing but Matt Milano (hamstring) is not...‬ ‪Mitch Morse (ankle) is practicing...‬ ‪The Bills will wear red jerseys Sunday

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So...................is this confirmed or not?

The offense was wearing red in practice on Monday. The offense always practices in the same color jersey they are wearing on Sunday, ever since McDermott took over. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/14/2019 at 10:40 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Meh. Not my thing. The classic white standing Buffalo throwbacks are the best, imo.

I HATE the standing Bison logo. Just looks like a passive target waiting to get killed. Might as well be a grazing cow or pig by a trough. 

At least the charging logo resembles something that could inflict damage or be feared irl.

• Like (+1) 1