Red uniforms this week

FluffHead

22 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

When they win, I don’t care if they’re wearing thongs with Brady’s face on the front. 

When they lose, whatever they are wearing looks like *****. 

I think you in the wrong threads......................lol

2 hours ago, wppete said:

-1f420dce804bb03e.jpg

I hate this look.  At least have the common sense to wear white pants.

They look like a high school team trying to act like hot s#%t. 

9 hours ago, Hellcamino said:

they came close to that in the early 80's

even one upped the ugly with blue facemasks.

quarterback-joe-ferguson-of-the-buffalo-

Nice find.  I never knew they did that look. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB

17 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I HATE the standing Bison logo. Just looks like a passive target waiting to get killed. Might as well be a grazing cow or pig by a trough. 

At least the charging logo resembles something that could inflict damage or be feared irl.

9 hours ago, eball said:

Truthfully, as long as they never change the helmet (I like both the standing and charging Buffalo on white) any combination of red/white/blue jerseys and pants is fine with me.

I dig the standing Buffalo.  I have had hat a few hats over the years, including one presently on a black carhartt hat.  

All-white throwbacks with the white helmet and red-standing Buffalo...my favorite

49 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I hate this look.  At least have the common sense to wear white pants.

They look like a high school team trying to act like hot s#%t. 

Nice find.  I never knew they did that look. 

85-86. Kelly’s 1st year was the last year for this abortion.

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

85-86. Kelly’s 1st year was the last year for this abortion.

That looks like Joe Ferguson in '84.  I recall Kelly's first year they started wearing all white again in the regular season, including at home. I recall them wearing  blue pants in the pre-season that year though.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:05 PM, GRHater69 said:

They can't change the helmets mid season, NFL rule.

Anybody here know why they have this rule?

It can't be for safety because the helmets still have to be regulation (hello again AB!) and besides, there's no rule that you have to wear the exact same helmet all year -- a player can always replace what he wore last week (like if it broke or got lost or stolen or something) with a new helmet.  It can't be for trademark or marketing reasons because the teams own and market all the throwback and color rush stuff anyway.  Helmets aren't cheap but if a team wants to buy an alternate set (like a lot of colleges do; look at Oregon, although maybe Nike donates what they wear) why should the league care?  Are they afraid opponents won't recognize who they're playing?

Seriously, does anyone know what motivates the rule?