Red uniforms this week

FluffHead

5 hours ago, akcash said:

Can we wear the 90's unis one fricken time in 20 years? I mean honestly.

We're going to next year if we make the playoffs this year, I believe. Beane has hinted at it. Says we need to be a good enough team to earn it, basically.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NickelCity said:

We're going to next year if we make the playoffs this year, I believe. Beane has hinted at it. Says we need to be a good enough team to earn it, basically.

They arent and can't because of the NFL helmet policy. It's a stupid rule.

No 90's throwback but it would be cool.

30 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

They arent and can't because of the NFL helmet policy. It's a stupid rule.

No 90's throwback but it would be cool.

Too many #*<\%¥& rules!

The others that drive me crazy are requiring everyone on offense to be statues.  A lineman moves his arm an inch and the defenders start pointing and it’s 5 yards for illegal motion. If the defensive players can move around, why can’t the o-line move?

Then there’s the rule that the receivers on one side have to stagger. What is the purpose of that?

Here’s a pic of red jerseys w/ white pants -that they’ve never worn. This video had the color altered (thus I couldn’t get rid of the ‘pause line’. 

Anyway, I think they look pretty cool for an alternative look. Much better than the all red pajamas.

31D3C134-9C98-4872-876E-D9AED3926B65.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Here’s a pic of red jerseys w/ white pants -that they’ve never worn. This video had the color altered (thus I couldn’t get rid of the ‘pause line’. 

Anyway, I think they look pretty cool for an alternative look. Much better than the all red pajamas.

@Chandler#81What do you think of the red jersey blue pants I imgur'd last night?

At 1st it's a lot to take in, I admit.... ....but I'm quickly becoming a fan

I think it goes well at home with our large midfield logo. Pic below. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/t72pBiv

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

what are we the Cardinals???   

No way 

The only thing the reds are missing is black boots and a white tipped hat.

300-plus-pound men in monochrome, red monochrome at that? Not a good look. 

I went to the Jets game a few years ago with the color rush unis in play. Looked like a Mexican Christmas special. That, and the colors were indistinguishable with 7 percent of the male viewing audience. 

Edited by Just in Atlanta
  • Haha (+1) 1