Life is Tough But the NFL is Tougher !! For Young QB's .

T master

We have all seen how the NFL can take a young prospect at the QB position that show's really well in college & then sometimes for reasons that are out of their control they show very poorly when they hit the NFL .

We have had quite a few over the years in Buffalo, a certain few immediately come to mind that IMHO could have done better if circumstances were a bit different ! 

Losman was one that i thought with some better coaching decisions & a possible attitude adjustment could have been a better QB because as the one good year he had it showed that he could do some good things in certain circumstances .

Another that i think could have been better if given a different coach was Manuel, Marrone being the moron that he was didn't have a clue of how to bring along a young player let alone a QB which just added to his short comings in his development & to his eventual demise when it came to his NFL career !

Josh has shown that with a good QB coach Dorsey & a good support system D.A. & Barkley that you can develop & make baby steps into becoming a better QB yr to yr & eventually/hopefully becoming the franchise guy we thought he would be when drafted !

Then there are the young guys that just get a raw freakin deal & the one i am talking about is Rosen, this kid can't buy a break ! He shows good at times in absolutely terrible situations but given the circumstance the kid doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of coming out on top !!

Last year before the Bills draft he was one i wanted the Bills to draft given his college play, accuracy, & what seemed to be having that drive in most any position in a game to come back & win but as it stands & looks as of now i am glad Beane is the GM & not me !!

That said I hope this guy can keep his head together long enough to get that coach & support staff not to mention a O line that can give the guy a fair shake to show what he might be able to do if he is in a decent situation because up to now on both teams this kid has been thrown to the wolves with a pork chop necklace & a T bone vest & his confidence has got to be taking a beating !!

Maybe given the one person that can help him in Fitz, because let's face it he is a very resilient NFL QB for sure, maybe he can keep Rosen's head in it to become better when given the legit chance . But for now if this young QB can out last the storm he's in he might be able to become a better NFL QB ...