2019 Playoffs. 1st round

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

KC And Buffalo can both beat the Putz. 

get r done

Yeah but that's still not enough even if we win out. Pats need to lose one more. That's why we only have 2% chance now.

I don't care though, that's how it is. We can be now pretty confident that we can go to Houston or Kansas and win big time.

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/33963/bills-take-control-of-afc-wild-card-race-with-win-over-cowboys

Bills take control of AFC wild-card race with win over Cowboys

Describe the game in two words: Respect earned. Critics might argue that the Cowboys are not as good as their season stats suggest -- but beating this team on Thanksgiving, at Dallas, on a short week, while controlling every facet of the game after both teams' opening drives? Put some respect on the Bills' name.

QB breakdown: If the national narrative on Josh Allen said he is a below-average quarterback, that might have changed overnight. The second-year pro outplayed Dak Prescott, completing 19 of 24 passes for 231 yards and a touchdown and adding another 43 yards and a score in eight carries. He extended plays, made smart decisions and took advantage of just about everything the Cowboys gave him. He's a completely different quarterback since throwing three interceptions against the Patriots in Week 4 -- a result, he says, of the game slowing down for him.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/buffalo-bills-victory-in-dallas-further-complicates-cleveland-browns-path-to-wildcard/

LMAO. ? ? ? 

Bills Victory in Dallas Further Complicates Browns

Path to Wildcard

MavenNovember 29, 2019, 11:31 AM EST

Pete SmithNov 29, 2019 When the Buffalo Bills defeated the Dallas Cowboys, it moved them to 9-3, putting them in a commanding lead to earn the first AFC wildcard berth. If they win one of their remaining four games, they have virtually guaranteed themselves a spot in the playoffs. No other team in the AFC, save for division leaders, has more than six wins. For the Cleveland Browns, currently at 5-6, it only complicates an already difficult path to the post season. 

• Awesome! (+1) 3

Playoffs as I see it:

1- Patriots

2- Ravens

3- Chiefs

4- Texans

5- Bills

6- Colts

WC Round: 

#6 Colts @ #3 Chiefs - Chiefs win

#5 Bills @ #4 Texans - Bills win

Divisional Round:

#5 Bills @ #1 Patriots - Bills win (Homer alert)

#3 Chiefs @ #2 Ravens - Ravens win (this one could go either way) 

Title Game: 

#5 Bills @ #2 Ravens - Bills win (double dog homer alert) 

SB

Bills v. Seahawks - Bills win 33-21 (passes out from homerism) 

:D

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/buffalo-bills-victory-in-dallas-further-complicates-cleveland-browns-path-to-wildcard/

LMAO. ? ? ? 

Bills Victory in Dallas Further Complicates Browns

Path to Wildcard

MavenNovember 29, 2019, 11:31 AM EST

Pete SmithNov 29, 2019 When the Buffalo Bills defeated the Dallas Cowboys, it moved them to 9-3, putting them in a commanding lead to earn the first AFC wildcard berth. If they win one of their remaining four games, they have virtually guaranteed themselves a spot in the playoffs. No other team in the AFC, save for division leaders, has more than six wins. For the Cleveland Browns, currently at 5-6, it only complicates an already difficult path to the post season. 

That article is great basically comes out and says catching the Bills is going to be real hard better to focus on catching the Steelers.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Seattle is an oddity to me.  

they are winning but a number of times barely.  

Wife has been a Saints fan so I’m pulling for them.

I don't know why, but Seattle just feels like the team to me in the NFC. I don't trust Jimmy G., the Packers are weak in a lot of areas and Rodgers is great, but it's worth wondering if he can put them on his back and make it happen. The Saints, strangely enough considering I have thought they were SB bound for the past two years, just don't feel right to me. The darkhorse, I think, is the Vikings. Their run game could be a real asset in the playoffs- more so in the AFC where there will be outside games in January, but still. 

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/11/28/20987539/with-win-over-baltimore-ravens-buffalo-bills-could-clinch-playoff-spot-week-14-afc-playoff-picture

With a win over Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills could clinch a playoff spot in Week 14

At 9-3, Buffalo could make another statement in a week.

The Buffalo Bills could clinch a playoff spot as soon as next Sunday if things fall their way over the next ten days. After beating the Dallas Cowboys to move to 9-3, the Bills put the pressure on the rest of the AFC Wild Card contenders.

With a win in Week 14, Buffalo would move to 10-3 with a 7-2 record in the AFC.

Even if they lost out after that, they would be 10-6 and 7-5 in the AFC so that’s the metric we’re going to use for comparison. ....

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

please get that 5th spot ASAP... praying for the division of course.

but if we take that 5th spot before week 17, then we can rest the starters for a week and play the 2nd stringers for the jets.

that would be sweet.

It would be even sweeter to blow out the Jets with our second stringers... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Playoffs as I see it:

1- Patriots

2- Ravens

3- Chiefs

4- Texans

5- Bills

6- Colts

WC Round: 

#6 Colts @ #3 Chiefs - Chiefs win

#5 Bills @ #4 Texans - Bills win

Divisional Round:

#5 Bills @ #1 Patriots - Bills win (Homer alert)

#3 Chiefs @ #2 Ravens - Ravens win (this one could go either way) 

Title Game: 

#5 Bills @ #2 Ravens - Bills win (double dog homer alert) 

SB

Bills v. Seahawks - Bills win 33-21 (passes out from homerism) 

:D

I love your optimism!

Without the homerism I am thinking Baltimore vs 49ers... and if the Bills can't be in it (and win it) I am one of the anybody-but-the-patriots  crowd.

Honestly? At the start of the season I thought 10-6, Bills make the play-offs as a wild card and gain the "big stage" experience for next year. Now? the way the Bills are playing?  Sky is the limit (barring injuries). 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 6